The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things, and decide stuff.
If you have stuff to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
After the Plenum, please follow the tasks outlined in Cycling the Plenum to archive the discussion.
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways, such as virtually.
- Things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
- Scheduling: second Thursday of the month at 8pm and last Sunday after the cleanup (which starts at 11am)
- Plenums should be no longer than 90 minutes.
Next Plenum: Sunday, October 13th at 8pm.
Topics for the Plenum
What are you currently working on?
Projects & Groups update
- Lasercutter update
- New 3D Printer Update
Say Thank you
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20220925 Plenum
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
Introduce Loomio poll
Things to Buy
- 2 x magnetic project mat ~ 20€ each --ⓒ②② (🅃🄰🄻🄺) 18:56, 28 September 2022 (CEST)
- IKEA Waste bin for the 3d printing room ~15€ --ⓒ②② (🅃🄰🄻🄺) 23:51, 5 October 2022 (CEST)
Request for online participation
If necessary you can request to participate remotely (via jitsi). Please give a short description of why you want to participate remotely and what topic you want to discuss. (additionally to adding the topic on top!)