The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things and decide stuff. If you have any topics to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
After the Plenum, please follow the tasks outlined in Cycling the Plenum to archive the discussion.
- The Plenum is an institution to decide what the space should look like, physically and in other ways, such as virtually.
- Things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum.
- Everyone on-site can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can lead a plenum; no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand.
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
- Scheduling: Second Thursday of the month at 8 pm and the last Sunday after the cleanup (which starts at 11 am)
- Plenums should be no longer than 90 minutes.
Next Plenum: Thursday, 9th of February at 8pm
Topics for the Plenum
What are you currently working on?
Projects & Groups update
This is a quick update from group meetings at our space or other long-term space projects (e.g., Lasercutter, CNC, etc.)
-the private workshop has taken place on friday evenings so far and is still in trial mode. however i would like it to become a fixed date, since it has been visited very good and there were no real interference with other space members --BotoxBitch - But will it Parkside (talk) 19:32, 2 February 2023 (CET)
Say Thank you
If you want to be mentioned at the previous section as well, one of the easiest ways is to take one of our MiniJobs. This is a great way to participate in the Munich Maker Lab e.V. and contributing time helps keeping our space in a good shape. You can find all information about the scope of the available jobs on MiniJobs.
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20230129 Plenum
HoM has a changer that we only need for events. It changes 5/10/20/50 EUR bills (old and new) into 1€ and 2€ coins. This would be great so people can change for the vending machine, laser cutter and drinks. We just recently did complete maintenance on it and it works like a charm. *insert live presentation?^^* We can lend it to the lab semi-permanently. The space just needs to get the installation material (see things to buy). --ⓒ②② (🅃🄰🄻🄺) 19:34, 1 February 2023 (CET) (Meier will present this)
Anything you don't feel comfortable with within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
Introduce Loomio poll
Things to Buy
- Installation material for changer M6 Gewindestange (~2€), 2k mörtel (20€) --ⓒ②② (🅃🄰🄻🄺) 19:34, 1 February 2023 (CET)
Request for online participation
If necessary, you can request to participate remotely (via jitsi). Please briefly describe why you want to participate remotely and what topic you want to discuss. (additionally to adding the topic on top!)