The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things, and decide stuff.
If you have stuff to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
Next Plenum: September 21st, 20:00
Topics for the next Plenum
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways.
- All things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum, if possible.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects.
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Cecile for hanging up the new workshop table lights, David and Paul for hooking them up
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status on those things? 20170907 Plenum
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
In the last few weeks, the Lasercutter was in use quite often. But it seems, that most of the people forget to pay for the Lasertime.
It seems like the heating is working again in the space. Would be great to have a constant temperature. We have three (?) radiators, would suggest buying electrical thermostats, so that we can control them automatically. Is about 40 EUR / each (e.g. Homatic). --Siedi (talk) 22:25, 19 September 2017 (CEST)
We are growing and more projects have to fit in, e.g. Storage spaces, Kitchen, Entertainment corner. Also, we need more space for a working area, especially for Thursday. Do we have a plan/layout how that all fits in? Would be great if we have an "official" map, so that everyone knows and we also know what we can squeeze in and what not. --Siedi (talk) 22:25, 19 September 2017 (CEST)