What are you currently working on?
- Theresa: Isst essen, ?
- Jonas: Packt kartons aus - Briefkastensensor
- German: Build solder fume extractor, cam control v2, Zoom mute button
- Aaron: Bike repair, Uni
- Severin: Electronics stuff, building co² sensors
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from from of the groups meeting at our space, or other longterm space projects
- TTN: Meetup next week! In two weeks the The Things Conference is happening. If you are interested in joining, talk to Severin
- PP: They shredded foil. And they can get much more foil, so they will shred more foil. They are looking for HDPE (Number two in the recycling triangle) - if you have some clean HDPE, donate it?
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Everyone that helped with the rc3 world room! Pretty cool stuff. Thanks Peter F & Severin.
- German organized a heat transfer press for T-Shirt printing. He made a really good deal, thanks!
- German for organizing a knipex wire stripper
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20201210 Plenum
- Laser exhaust
- work in progress, motor is a little more weird than expected
- COVID regulations
- David sent out an update via mail/slack, should be clear
- Garage Sale
- Severin took care of the channel and the first things have been sold.
- Neo should have been sold already -> Talk to Adrian again
- Sound System
- Amp is still with the werkbox, but there is no hope for repair :'(
- Brainstorming for next Plenum or so
- Buying a heat press
- now done
- Looking for it for almost 9months, now found a decent quality and feels-like-new Ricoo -> Heatpress
- Roof seems to be fixed and waterproof now
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- There is no one to clean up after you, especially when the space is closed. If you take out boxes in the workshop, please put them back after you are done. Much appreciated ;) --C22 (talk) 12:35, 13 January 2021 (CET)
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
- Teaser for 3D scan of the space
Introduce Loomio poll
Give a brief introduction of what you want to be decided on in Loomio before posting it to the Loomio management board
Things to Buy
- 10-port USB power supply for the switching cabinet as we ran out of plugs and there are various random USB plugs attached that can simply be consolidated into one. ~35€ --C22 (talk) 13:46, 25 December 2020 (CET)
- 5/5, go for an anker
- 22€ for a new freifunk offloader that fits in the switching cabinet (GL.INET Mango that is supported by ffmuc and will get updates in the foreseeable future). It's tiny and runs on USB power.
- 5/5, let's do it