- 1 What are you currently working on?
- 2 Projects & Groups update
- 3 Say Thank you
- 4 Stuff from the past
- 5 Updated Covid Rules
- 6 Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
- 7 Bringing my Mitre Saw
- 8 Bringing a Scroll saw
- 9 Second Story
- 10 Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
- 11 Loomio
- 12 Introduce Loomio poll
- 13 rC3 Zusammenarbeit mit hacc/ccc
- 14 Things to Buy
What are you currently working on?
- Peter: playing minecraft
- German: building disinfectant dispenser
- David: Painting walls and this and that
- Svenson: Brewing beer
- Jonas: Umzug
- Theresa: Stitching
- Nico: kocht und wandert
- Aaron: playing minecraft
- Meier: cutting board
- Severin: P-Plastic & LoRaWAN, Filling our wiki with current and old projects
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from from of the groups meeting at our space, or other longterm space projects
Precious Plastic Munich
- Kraxlkollektiv: Bouldergriffe mit selbstgemachten Griffen
- Patagonia: Plastikmüll, LDPE Folien - was tun?
- Starnberger See: Interesse an Plastikrecycling
The Things Network Munich
- Monthly online meetup
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Georg & David for taking care of the drinks
- Theresa for taking good care of the kitchen and descaling the water heater
- David & German for taking care of the laser safety systems (CO-warning, smoke detector)
- German for re-stocking kitchen towels
- Meier & German for building and finishing the great new workbench and disassembling the old (left!) pallet "couch"
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20201025 Plenum
- All you can laser!
- Two detectors were installed
- All you can laser will start soon. David will provide more infos on how to book the laser soon. Donations wanted.
- Pit cleanup
- Severin and David cleaned the pit, most of the stuff was not from P&P
- Still work in progress, some stuff to be moved out
Updated Covid Rules
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
Workshop air compressor
The compressed air coupler was broken. While Meier and I tried to replace it with a part we bought, the mount cracked. We ordered the replacement part and tried to repair the broken part, but the mount would not loosen (tried multiple techniques) and it ultimately ended up breaking as well. We had informed the board of members about each step. Unfortunately it is broken beyond repair now. --C22 (talk) 11:49, 9 November 2020 (CET) & Meier
- Nico might be able to get a free "new" one - No complaints 👍
- Would be greate to have information on slack as well so others know
The old grinder was opened by someone and just left on the workbench disassembled. It's been over a week and nobody seems to be working on it anymore? If you do repair attempts, please let the board of members know or put a note with your name on it or talk to the people responsible for the area (Minijob list) so they know what's going on. --C22 (talk) 11:49, 9 November 2020 (CET)
- Let people know when you're fixing something and what the current state is
Willingful breaking rules: Project pallet, hiding materials, COVID rules, workshop rules
There is still a raising problem with items being "hidden" throughout the space. The project pallet is still being used to hoard materials. Specific members not checking in, even though they have been asked several times to please do so when on-premise. Same goes along with the machine rules in the workshop, constantly not using the vacuum on the table saw and finding excuses. It is quite annoying and not very nice to others using the space. I have talked to the member several times and he doesn't want to accept these rules. --C22 (talk) 11:49, 9 November 2020 (CET)
- Discussion shows the member won't comply to the rules even after being adressed multiple times by the members and the board of members. Therefore the compatibility with the community is not given and the plenum suggests the ban from the premises and the termination of the membership.
Bringing my Mitre Saw
I have a Bosch Professional GCM 8 SJL including the foldable mitre saw table Bosch Professional GTA 2600 that I would like to make accessible to anyone that has access to our table saw. Think it would be a great addition to the tools that we already have. --C22 (talk) 11:35, 6 November 2020 (CET)
- In addition the small bandsaw will be released under the same conditions
- German will take care of getting the locks
Bringing a Scroll saw
Robert wants to bring his scroll saw and set it up in our workshop. --David
- There's little space in the workshop right now, so further discussion regarding the workshop layout is necessary.
- The saw has appeared in the space already, which lead to discussions about the rules related to bringing new tools into the space. The rule was discussed in previoues Plenums, but is not mentioned at Law and Order, only on Donate. We should ideally update that page. Severin&David will take a look at that.
Quite a while ago we won some funding to build a second story. Not much seems to have happened since. What's the status? And what do we need to do to make this happen? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 00:16, 12 November 2020 (CET)
- Postcode Lotterie would give us 5.000€ for the project. Funding confirmation was in ~ May, normally you have a year to make it happen
- David talked to them and they would be willing to extend that
- We need a working group. Nico has put some thought and work into it. He'll check about the pricing indication he asked for back then.
- Nico will start a Slack channel 🥳
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
- New bench
Can we post stuff in the current state of affairs?
- As long as it's not a rave with 50 people ;)
- Most of our projects are personal projects, those should be fine
- David put the Loomio process that was created into the Wiki: Loomio
- There's no rule about a minimum of requried votes, is that good?
- People always have the chance to participate, if they don't, we cannot make them
- If you have not received an email yet with a loomio invitation, a reminder will be sent out in the next few days
Introduce Loomio poll
Give a brief introduction of what you want to be decided on in Loomio before posting it to the Loomio management board
- A new compressor with more air and less noise, to power the compressed air system in the workshop, and also support the CNC. About 1/5 as loud as the old one, with a bigger tank, comes out to 400€
rC3 Zusammenarbeit mit hacc/ccc
The Munich hacc (Hacker Against Climate Change) wants to organize a stage for rC3 (the online edition of this years Chaos Communication Congress), and they are looking for a space to do so
- Their request did not have much information about what they are actually planning to, how much space they need, and how many people will be around to operate the show
- We'd like to support their cause, but assuming they might be more than 2 or 3 people it would bring operations of our space to a halt (thinking max 5 people right now)
- David will ask around the Kreativquartier if someone else has a space for them, and we can support with other stuff if necessary