What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Chris: Storage box building
- Laura: Is just visiting with Chris
- AdrianM: Learning to play Dwarf Fortress and preparing vacation. Also helping with the plotter.
- Elias: Car as usual
- Bernhard: Is thinking about workin on the CNC
- Aron: Painting wood
- Jan: Coding an alternate reality game
- Uli: Is preparing for the CCCamp, building a keyboard and a lamp
- Paul: Is building a new bench from palettes
- Adrian: Same as Paul and some Firmware coding
- Alex: Also still working on his car
- Theresa: Is hacking her health
- Jonas: Is reselling Ulis particle sensors to his friends and his mailbox
- Peter: Working on his Troll (historic DDR motorcycle) and is building a ESP32 Tonuino
- Nico: Preparing the CCCamp and building out the van
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Rene and AdrianM for bringing a Plotter and documenting it
- Rene and Chris for cleaning the fridge
- Chris for fixing the water leaks in the kitchen
- Rene for finding that the particle sensor outside is not working and the yet to be named person who is going to fix it
- Thanks to everybody who is doing stuff for our village at the camp
- Thanks to the people who removed all the trash next to the door
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20190728 Plenum
- Stuff on the walls: If something was removed the owner can put that up for discussion in the next plenum
- No news regarding the Laser exhaust
- Implementing something to vote online would be a good addition the the plenum $somebody wanted to evaluate some software until september
- Table saw: It's a 11 year old table saw. It's an Airfox dust collection and a Lutz (?!) cabinet saw for 350€.
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- No clear ruleset and especially new members would like some guidance (e.g. about storing stuff in the space)
- The trash pile at the door has been thrown away without notice
- We should improve documentation about stuff from the box, our ruleset and stuff
- If you notice something that isn't clear to you ask someone and write a sign for others
- Feeling uncomfortable with the German Kleingärtnerei and the Mindset to need a rule for every shitty thing. / people being offended by crap that isn't their own. / using the space as a coworking place. --BotoxBitch
- Awareness team should make sure that if they talk to somebody they make clear that they are on awareness team business
Aron did some measurements and it needs about 25-30€ per year in power.
Also the water from the tap had 20 degree and it cold one from the dispenser was 5 degree.
Bad vibes in the space
We've been noticing somewhat bad vibe and hostility in the space in the last few weeks, which was also brought to our attention by a number of members outside of our team. This concerns us and we would like to find a way to fix it. We would like to know who else shares these feelings, and whether there are any ideas on to how to address this? -- The Awareness Team
$people are complaining that the space is being used as a co-working-space.
The issue with that it that they fill like you have to explain yourself to the person which is always there.
Others think that it's great to have people who are always there and the space should be open all the time (without actually living in the space please)!
We voted and 12 voted for allowing co-working and 1 didn't vote.
Co-Working is ok as long as: You stick to the rules, you keep machine working spaces empty if possible, you don't annoy others (with sounds, hour long phone calls, regular business meetings or whatever). And always keep in mind that regular space-life comes first so people will be using saws, sanders or whatever around you.
More or less unrelated but if you have issues with another person please talk to the awareness team or the members of the board. Mobbing will not be tolerated!
Reminder: Awareness-team has the permission to temporarily ban members from the space and members from the board can ban permanently if needed.
Munich for Future
Do we want to be a public supporter ("Bündnispartner") of Munich for Future? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 08:35, 6 August 2019 (CEST)
- We don't need to do anything for it but we will be listed as a partner
- It's a statement to do something for the climate
- There is no political motivation
Two didn't vote, one is against and all others are in favor
Gear for CCCamp
We have a bunch of people going to CCCamp in two weeks and we'd like to take a bunch of stuff from the space, a little more than usual. Is that ok? There's a preliminary list at the CCCamp19 wiki page, we might need some more things. Stuff will be put into Stuff on a mission if we have it finalized. --Tiefpunkt (talk) 16:40, 7 August 2019 (CEST)
People are complaining that you need a password for the coffee machine.
Some people say it makes sense (because you get an introduction, you know how to clean it, ...), others say it doesn't.
We voted and most want the password to be removed. If that doesn't work out we will re-enable it. Jan will do it.
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- 15,50€ for earth nails for our CCCamp19 - Approved!