This page is intended to organize a small MuMaLab village at the Chaos Communication Camp 2019
- date: 21.8. - 25.8.2019
- location: 53.03061, 13.30963
- slack channel: #cccamp2019
Who is joining?
|Name||Arrival||Departure||How to get there||Ticket||Space Needed||Notes||DECT||Food (breakfast/dinner)|
|Paul+1||16.8.||27.8.||Car||ticket ok||3mx3m tent||PAUL (7285)|
|Nico||19.08.||25.08.||Car - can bring limited amount of goods but no people (two seated car)||Ordered|
|Cecile+1||21.08.||25.08.||Car - no capacity||Confirmed||no/yes|
|Severin||19.08.||?||Makervan - some capacity||Payment confirmed||van is going to be in the caravan area :( But will need some space for solar gear||TIEF (8433)||yes/yes|
|Uli||20.08.||25.08.||with Peter F||Ticket OK||2p tent 3mx3m||ULIB (8542)||yes/yes|
|Chris K + Olli K (4,5yo)||20.||24.08.||car (might take 1 person + luggage)||Ticket OK||will stay at kidsspace||KALL (5255)||no/no|
|David||19.08.||25.08||Makervan||Payment confirmed||3mx3m tent||DMT0 (3680)||yes/yes|
|Peter F||20.8.||probably 25.08||Car, taking Olivia - can transport lots of stuff||Payment confirmed||large tent||NR11 (6711)||yes|
|Olivia||20.8.||probably 25.8.||Car, Peter||Ticket OK||One tent|
|Andreas||depends on vacation||depends on vacation||Car, but direction quite unknown||Payment confirmed||Place for a tent, might be a bigger one||none|
|Andreas (FabLab) + Simon||21.8.||25.8.||Car; Andreas + Simon + Hakan, noch 1 Platz frei||Ticket OK||One tent||no|
|Hakan (FabLab)||21.8.||25.8.||with Andreas||?||One tent|
- a place to cook
- less crowded then the k. bayrisches Amtsvillage
- place for smaller workshops
We're looking to do some communal eating for those who'd like to participate (sign up above in the list). There'll be breakfast and dinner, lunch might happen every once in a while maybe? Food will be vegetarian, and we should try to use stuff that doesn't need cooling as we don't have a fridge. If we manage to do some halfway decent planning, we could do some bulk shopping in advance so we don't need to go shopping during camp (as much...)
- Cereals & fruits (e.g. with oatmilk that will not go off so fast without a fridge or limited cooling capabilities)
- Pasta with tomato vegetable sauce
- Veggi Paela
- Thai Curry (Nico bringt rote Thai curry paste)
Stuff from the space
- basic cooking equipment
- 1-2 Pots and a pan
- big laddle
- Two "Biertisch-Garnituren"
- Long network cables, switch?
- One long extension cord
- Multi sockets
- Electronics lab gear
- 2 Lab PSUs (the black one and the high voltage one?)
- Soldering gear
- Spare parts
- Some Tools?
- Blue pavillion
Stuff from members
- double flame gas stove + 6kg gas bottle (Uli)
- Paela gas stove and Gas bottle (Peter)
- Small backup stove + gas (Severin)
- Camping Table (Uli)
- Tent (Andreas)
Stuff everyone should bring themselves
- A cup
- Fridge or at least a cooling box
- I've got a small Thermo-Electric cooling box (Nico)
- Small stuff can be stored at Darksystem village if needed which is just across the street (Nico)
- Sound system?!
- We can user German's battery box. It also comes with an amplifier and we can rent two stereo speakers (CRYPT) form the space. Pre-amp might be useful though...
- JBL Wireless boxes (Peter) and slightly broken diy bluetooth speaker (Peter)
- blinky lights!
- more blinky lights!
- Some (a ton of) neutral lights (Tarp will be dark)
- Rope, cable ties, Tape, ... to hang lights and route cables