Topics for the Plenum
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Bernhard: Nothing
- Flo: He's making a model train go in a straight line
- Paul: Is making a train going backwards
- Martin: Is making librebikes and is doing stuff with Rust
- German: is building a DSLR webcam
- Adrian: Is doing stuff in Blender
- Nico: Cosplay
- Jan: Making librebikes
- Ulli: Is trying to read wireless mbus to get data from his water and gas meter
- Peter: RFID bus unlock and a color dispenser to paint the street
- Severin: Is prepairing a LORA wan gateway workshop
- David: Nothing
- Rene: Is growing a beard
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- David: For buying drinks
- Street Life Booth Crew
- Severin: For doing workshops
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20180816 Plenum
- Consumables: We've started a list of consumables that we buy regularly and don't need to get Plenum approval each time. Is that list ok? Are we missing something important? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 09:43, 17 August 2018 (CEST)
There is a wiki page for that
- Laser Exhaust (125mm)
Anna and Kathrine will speak to Ouishare and if it's ok we'll place an accesspoint in front of their window.
Ulli confirmed that should be ok for Ouishare.
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- police patrols on the Kreativquartier area --Paul
Over and over, tools seem to disappear. Like we had a few big wire cutters, and now there're none left. Is there a way we could deal with this problem? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 23:07, 2 September 2018 (CEST)
- Shadowboard in the workshop would be a good idea (Nico)
- Color-coding for electronics, workshop, etc.
- Inlays for drawers - ask Tobi
We were at Streetlife Festival a week and a half ago, and while people really liked our booth, it wasn't really much fun. We did the entire booth incl teardown on Sunday with just four people. There were some more on Saturday, but still like that, I don't think it makes sense to keep doing events like that. --Tiefpunkt (talk) 19:02, 16 September 2018 (CEST)
- That's just a statement and no discussion but please consider helping the next time
Shall we change this to Sunday? Or any other day? With 1 to 4 people max, it doesn't really make sense. David (talk) 17:02, 20 September 2018 (CEST)
- The majority voted for Sunday instead of Saturday
- New schedule for our Plenum is Last Sunday 11am and second Thursday
Camp is coming up next year. Who's planning on going? Should we do a village again with the folks from Regensburg? Should we do our own small village? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 19:02, 16 September 2018 (CEST)
- We'll create a wiki page and if enough people show interest we'll do our own small village
Our own wiki is kind of dead. No projects or anything being documented in there. Do we want to change that? If yes, how? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 23:03, 16 September 2018 (CEST)
- Project feed on our home would be nice
Our entry at hackerspaces.org could use a little bit of love. Any volunteers? They are also looking for people to help run that entire thing, anyone interested? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 23:02, 16 September 2018 (CEST)
- Bennet (not even a member) will do that for us
- There are no informations about the infrastructure at the moment
Verbundstreffen Offener Werkstätten
The next Verbundstreffen for the VoW is coming up: https://www.offene-werkstaetten.org/post/vernetzungstreffen-2018-luebbenau. Anyone going to represent us? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 10:10, 18 September 2018 (CEST)
- Will be on November 16th - 18th
- Totally recommended.
Calendar entry for Thursday meetups
A guy on Groden told me that he couldn't tell from our calendar when we meet and give tours to new people. Should we replace the name "Lagerfeuer" with something else or is it obvious enough? (if you click on the entry it says "Meetup in our beautiful storage unit at the Kreativquartier. There might be movies, talks, food, and general awesomeness!") --Paul
- It's now called "public meetup"
Particle Makerspace Empowerment Program
If anyone plans to order some particle IoT products, just tell us (vorstand) to get 20% discount coupon for your order.
Thomas wants to repair his bike in our space. This is going to take about 5 weeks. Ok?
- No objections
- Need to find a good place for it, so it doesn't have to be moved all the time
3D print crew
We need a dedicated crew of people to take care of our 3D printers. Thomas offered to show how to fix things.
- Yes we want that
- Interessted people: Nico, Bernhard, Paul, German
- Our lease is being terminated until the end of the year
- We're in contact with the "Kommunalbaureferat" if we can get the building just next to ours which is a bit smaller
- We're also looking externally
- More news as soon as we have them
- If you know anybody who has a few hundred square meters let us know
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.