| DC consume01|
Release status: beta [box doku]
|Description||12V power meter and distribution box|
A 12V power meter and distribution unit.
- Input: 12V via speakon connector
- Output: 12V via 3 car "lighter" sockets
- Power metering: GC90 power meter
The GC90 power meter can deal with up to 100V DC at 20A. It also has a TTL port via USB connector.
- Connect LoRaWAN Arduino to power meter and transmit voltage/current/power usage
- Add fuses
- Option for 48V -> 12V converter
- additional connectors, like USB, USB-C, ...