Topics for the Plenum
What are you currently working on?
- Justin: CNC-Dokumentation, 3D-Drucker-Auswahl, Memes-3D-Drucken
- Jonas: Sofa-Reklamation, Neue Version Briefkastenalarm mit Vibrationssensor Aqara dinger
- Vitali: Audio-Effektgerät bauen
- Simon: Physik
- Aaron: Informatik
- David: Renovierungsarbeiten in der Wohnung
- German: Türschloss (nicht-space)
The open spaces are now officially rented and managed by the Labor e.V. MuMaLab is the contact person in the Labor e.V. for this.If you want to do an event on our yard, just inform firstname.lastname@example.org and we will introduce it to the Freiflächen AG, etc. --David (talk)
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from the group meeting at our space, or other long-term space projects
- About discussion for new 3d printer for the lab: 3dprinter4lab. Opinion and suggestions are welcome!
- Laser Cutter (Safety & Exhaust project): Currently there is weird problem/bug to overcome with i2c on STM32 which is being solved. If you are knowledgeable about this, please reach out to Meier (or German or Aaron)! Exhaust pipe will be built inside of the square duct.
- Potential project: Info-Beamer for Space; Invite to Labor e.V. meeting
Say Thank you
- Alex and Bernhard did some shopping for laser exhaust
- Bernhard for the drinks holder @ pinball machine
- Aaron, Meier, Roland for taking care of our plants!
- Meier, German for cleaning the yard
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20220512 Plenum
Planned for Sunday, 19th of June. Bernhard is the responsible contact for this event. Will be on the tables in front of the space. Space usage is possible. --David (talk)
Tools for the space
- We were donated a document camera ELMO L-12iD, which is an amazing addition for workshops, of which there will hopefully do more in the future. I would suggest to keep it & store it with the other workshop material. --David (talk)
- Suggestion to buy dedicated Euro-Boxes to store workshop materials
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- ppl renting out cars to people like the vw bus or the tesla and then using space parking space for it and even charging it at the space cost | people have been asking for **** cause they rented one of these cars ( i mean its a nice businessmodell and if you dont pay for parking in the middle of the city ) --MrSpeaky (talk)
- Please clean up after yourself and do not cut anything directly on tables. The tables in the community area looked like new couple month ago, now they have deep scratches are and hard to clean. Lets look after our stuff, it is easier and more sustainable. --C22 (talk) 11:26, 29 May 2022 (CEST)
Save the date & information from the neighbors
Our neighbors Home of Making e.V., Bürogemeinschaft Alte Feuerwehr and the people from the Schwere Reiter Lager are having a small summer party in the yard on the 9th of Juli. They will need the parking space in front of the space from the night before until the day after, there will be alternative parking available. There should be no impact on the usage of the space during the party. Munich Maker Lab will be invited, link to registration will be shared in the coming weeks.
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
Introduce Loomio poll
Things to Buy
- HoM has access to info-beamer licenses. I would like to switch out the banana pi at the gate with a rbaspi to have a working setup at the front door and put info-beamer on it. The licenses don't cost us money, we just need to pay for the raspi. Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB - ca. 130€ + power supply ~10€ + SAMSUNG MicroSDHC 32GB + 10€ = ~150€ for a permanently working info-display at the gate. --C22 (talk) 15:54, 24 May 2022 (CEST)
- approved 8/8, no objections
- It seems like we don't have a small stepladder in the Lab. Getting things high up is pretty hard unless you habe very long arms. A small stepstool like this one [Bauhaus] or this one [IKEA] around 30 - 40 Euro will be very handy and give easy access to higher places. - Justin
- 50€ approved 8/8, no objections
- 30€ for a big cutting mat to solve the cutting on tables "problem" --C22 (talk) 11:27, 29 May 2022 (CEST)
- approved 8/8, no objections
Request for online participation
If necessary you can request to participate remotely (via jitsi). Please give a short description of why you want to participate remotely and what topic you want to discuss. (additionally to adding the topic on top!)