The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things, and decide stuff.
If you have stuff to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways, such as virtually.
- Things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
- Scheduling: second Thursday of the month at 8pm and last Sunday after the cleanup (which starts at 11am)
Next Plenum: Sunday, Feburary 27th at 12pm
Topics for the Plenum
Disclaimer online plenum
Holding an online plenum is no new process and we will only do this do try it out during the time the space is closed. Doing online plenums in the future needs plenum approval. In case we decide to do online plenums in the future this acts as a proof of concept.
What are you currently working on?
- Meier: Lasercutter safety board
- German: Space improvements
- Jonas: Sport
- Theresa: Homeoffice
- Aaron: new bike
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from the groups meeting at our space, or other long-term space projects
- Lasercutter itself is in a somewhat good state
- David is taking care of organizing a new wabengittereinlage, we got offers and we will accept one shortly
- Meier & German are working on a new safety board and 'better' sensors (e.g. differential pressure probe to check if the exhaust works, direct water temperature probes etc)
- Bernhard would like to use the workshop to build the project i need to do for school. Also store some materials for the duration of the project.
- Nobody against storing these project specific materials until 1st of May as long as it is not blocking anything and labeled accordingly
Say Thank you
- Awesome person vacuuming the whole space! (Alex Guy?)
- Milian for the additional power socket in the workshop near the big workbench
- Meier & German for cleaning the yard
- Meier for building a protection rail for the planters
- German & Meier for cleaning the electronics area
- German for taking out the trash
- Meier for refilling all isopropanol spray bottles
- Kevin & German for organizing the cups and glasses
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20220210 Plenum (nothing was discussed)
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- As noted on the slack: Please take care of the kitchen if you are using it. Please do not leave things like empty jars behind, take care of recycling them yourself. As a general reminder: Nobody is here to clean up for you and you should always leave the space cleaner than you found it. Thank you :-) --C22 (talk) 11:51, 26 February 2022 (CET)
- It would be great to get updated COVID regulations (guests, 2G+, ...) - lot of stuff changed recently, so let us check if there is something that helps us to slowly re-open.
If you are interested in getting started using the saws in the workshop or 3D printing, please check out https://tickets.mumalab.org/courses/
Future of the Lab Workshop
(Organizer was absent)
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
- Finns skies
- Bernhards project
Introduce Loomio poll
Give a brief introduction of what you want to be decided on in Loomio before posting it to the Loomio management board
Things to Buy
- To build three new flower boxes for the yard we need approx. 4m² of plywood. One of the existing boxes is breaking down and we have a large amount of potting soil left to use. Price approx 200€ (50€/m²) --Aaron (talk)
- Approved (nobody against it)