What are you currently working on?
- Severin: Precious Plastic and LiPo (18650) recycling
- Meier: Restaurating Chairs, 3d printing for vacuum
- Aaron: 3d printing cable management
- Tara: 1st visit to the lab
- Jens: 2nd visit to the lab
- Jonas: Briefkastensensor
- Matthias: Semmelschneider
- German: Fotobox v2, $things
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from the groups meeting at our space, or other long-term space projects
- Lasercutter: No update yet. See last plenum update (all still up-to-date).
- PP: alive
- TTN: alive, meetup last week
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Meier for fixing Rusa
- Everyone helping with the free soil from Schwere Reiter
- Severin & David for giving the MVHS talk and spreading the idea of open workshops
- Severin for the synth workshop at imp/exp
- German for ordering replacement for broken compressed air gun
- Aaron, Meier, German, ??? for taking care of the plants, making the planters winter ready and storing the new soil in them
- German for sorting through the workshop plate storage
- Meier and German for moving the check-in station
- Jonas for purchasing the jabra conference thingy
- Thanks to Aaron, Meier, German for taking care of disposing the metal/electronic trash
- Everyone for participating in the cleanup. All time high after lockdown with 7 participants ;)
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20211014 Plenum
- Moertelkisten postponed to next spring
- No loomio poll for the second story :(
- Future of the lab workshop still in progress, Severin needs to talk to OuiShare
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Please correctly sort your empty bottles into the crates. Be respectful to the people making sure there are always drinks around! --David (talk) 9:21, 31 October 2021 (CEST)
- Also feel free to put bottles into the fridge when it starts to get empty.
- Clean up after you are leaving the space and please double-check if you left any tools/stuff/garbage on the table. If you are doing anything with glue or paint, please use the workshop and not our awesome new community tables. --C22 (talk) 10:56, 31 October 2021 (CET)
Winter holiday party
Xmas and your other winter celebrations of choice are getting closer and closer, so how about we do a winter holiday celebration again this year? Complete with mulled wine, some food,
wonderful christmas music, and what else we can think of? How about one Thursday in early December, eg Dec 9th? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 23:41, 24 October 2021 (CEST)
- no objections, let's do it
We have some sorting boxes left over with no need from them. Anyone want them?
- Severin will take 1-2 for Precious Plastic (not for shredding)
- Rest will go on the projects pallet, free to take
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
- Finn's ski?
Introduce Loomio poll
Give a brief introduction of what you want to be decided on in Loomio before posting it to the Loomio management board
Things to Buy
- Let's Tasmotize a outdoor RGB spot for the MuMaSign --C22 (talk) 10:57, 31 October 2021 (CET) (~50€)
- As a prototype for more outside and the space?
- No objections
- Jokari 20050 Super 4 Plus Wire Stripper., T20050-JOKARI (10.34) *2?
- one for the electronics corner, one for the tools thing up front