The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things, and decide stuff.
If you have stuff to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways, such as virtually.
- Things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
- Scheduling: second Thursday of the month at 8pm and last Sunday after the cleanup (which starts at 11am)
Next Plenum: Sunday, April 25th at 12pm
Topics for the Plenum
Disclaimer online plenum
Holding an online plenum is no new process and we will only do this do try it out during the time the space is closed. Doing online plenums in the future needs plenum approval. In case we decide to do online plenums in the future this acts as a proof of concept.
What are you currently working on?
- German: cleaning up
- Bernhard: relaxing
- Theresa: organising stugg
- Peter: nothing
- Svensson: beer brewing & baking bread
- Meier: couch table
- Jonas: briefkastenalarm
- David: for caring about the stuff-on-a-mission orga
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from from of the groups meeting at our space, or other longterm space projects
- CNC looking for someone to help with ordering parts
- TTN meetup next Monday
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Bernhard for mounting the motorlock in the entrance door
- Severin for properly installing the cables for the motor lock
- Aaron for cleaning out the planters and planting stuff
- German for installing a TTN gateway
- Severin for putting the DMX light controller in a case
- German for cleaning out the workshop in the mitre saw corner
- German for the wurth order
- Meier for repairing the workshop vacuum
Thermo label printer for free
Florian from the vineyard asked if we wanted to have an older (but with win 10 drivers) thermo label writer for free. Can print single labels or from roll to roll, 20cm labels per second, comes with a serial to usb converter and works great using windows 10. We just need to let him know if we want it or not. model img machine img label example img
- No objections, will get the device
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20210408 Plenum
- Funding for 2nd level was extended by a year
- Project pallet is cleaned up
- Stuff-on-a-mission will be addressed this week
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Everyone is allowed to take out the trash not only certain people
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
- Planter clean up
- Germans TTN Gateway
- Meiers couch table
Introduce Loomio poll
Give a brief introduction of what you want to be decided on in Loomio before posting it to the Loomio management board
Things to Buy
- We want to enhance the storage in the workshop further and sort through the drawers. We want to use the plans from https://www.alch.shop/shop/p/assortment-system-master-set and print them ourselves - it is a grid system with a lot of pre-made designs where we can extend it further on our own in the future. We want to get the plans for 20 USD and 5 spools filament (prusament) for 25€ each. We will have the first results in about 3-4 weeks (filament needs to arrive and stuff needs to be printed) Meier & --C22 (talk) 16:12, 24 April 2021 (CEST)
- David will add 20€ to also buy the plans for the cabinetss
- No obejctions
- 3 position 230V switch für workshop vacuum 25€ --- German
- No objections