Jump to navigation Jump to search
Virtual plenum, started at 20:15, ended at 20:49
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Adrian: RFID to MQTT Device, Discord Bot
- Roger: Rechner fixen, Discord Server
- ThomasE: Behörden wegen Einreisebestimmungen ausquetschen, Keller umbauen
- Jan: LED Controller Software, Artikel für die Make
- Tim: Beregnungsanlagensteuerung (OpenSprinkler) -> eigenes PCB + platformIO Portierung
- Severin: Plattenspieler repariert, LoRaWAN PCBs, VGA Bending
- ChrisK: Neuronales Netz, Heizungsventil-Adapter aus dem 3D Drucker
- Chris: Werkstatt eingerichtet
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- David for dealing with the local government and else to open the space back up again
- Chris for new lathe tools
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20200514 Plenum
- Second floor of the space? - No news
- Online Voting Tool?
- Why not use the self-hosted verions? Selfhosted version is not as good/stable/uptodate as the hosted version
- No other news
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- it's still not open :(
- Watercooler? - if anyone wants it, they can have it
Do we have any? Do we need any? To be clarified. Might be good to have some sort of alarming mechanism if stuff goes haywire and noone's around...
Things for Newsletter & Website News
- Jan's LED Controller and Maker Article
- MakerVsVirus update? - Mask holders instead of faceshields
Wind generator workshop
We've received a request whether we can provide the space for a DIY wind generator workshop. Apart from obvious current limitation, are there any objections? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 23:42, 4 June 2020 (CEST)
- No, go for it
- Announcement should be shared as well so members can join the workshop.