Disclaimer online plenum
Holding an online plenum is no new process and we will only do this do try it out during the time the space is closed. Doing online plenums in the future needs plenum approval. In case we decide to do online plenums this acts as a proof of concept.
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Chris K: Working frome home, kid sitting and MakerVSvirus
- Jan: LED stuff and replacing stepper drivers of his 3D printer
- German: Only work
- Valentin: Finishing his laser cutter and offering to help out at "Johanniter" and "ASB"
- Theresa: Doing her usual work
- Severin: Homeoffice, MakerVSvirus website, Microbridge and Lora
- Peter: School at home for kids
- David: Gardening and sorting his $stuff
- Jonas: Cleaning up and testing video conference systems
- Thomas: Doing Homeoffice, building out his basement and the usual corona cleanup
- AdrianM: Google script automation with google sheets
- Flo: Living in the US
- Chris B: Being alone in the office but nothing special besides that
- Nico: Online voting tool and planting crops
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Nico for organising the online sessions
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20200223 Plenum
- We're still looking for a heat press
- Decision finding tool - will follow later
- Opening party - scrubbed :(
- LED light we bought is crap because it has a fan. Jan will return it and look for something different.
- Not much new stuff on the website - let's document your corona projects and post it!
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Communication, or the lack thereof --Tiefpunkt (talk) 19:42, 14 April 2020 (CEST)
- Since the shut down there is barely any communication in Slack which is sad
Things for Newsletter & Website News
- Newsletter stuff in #newsletter
- Projects in #socialmedia
Document and share it please!
Online voting tool
We had a few candidates for an online voting tool and decided to try Loomio. A trial license is active now and we will set up some test votes to try it out. If you want to participate ask Nico.
Shut down server
There is a server called "ProxMoxBox" in Chris' storage box.
Currently it's pretty warm in the space and I guess that's what we can expect during the summer.
The server is so loud you can hear it from every corner of the space.
I don't know if anybody is actually using it but I'm suggesting to shut it down.
- Chris will have a look if maybe something is broken
He picked up his CNC to work on/with it.
Dust collection is still in the space.
- About 15 people participated
- We agreed that it worked really well
- We didn't have much topics as most people didn't now the plenum is
- We'll continue with our regular schedule until we can meet in person again
Things to Buy
Anständiges Werkzeug fürn Space Drehbank 2k - 3k€ (Infos im Plenum) Suche gerade auf Auktionen --MrSpeaky