Jump to navigation Jump to search
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Jan: Community area, SNES DJ Controller update
- AdrianM: Playing with a DJ controller, Occulus Quest and the gaming area
- David: Storage box payment and management stuff
- German: Space move
- Theresa: working
- Jonas: Space move
- Nino: Smart home stuff
- Paul: Labeling the kitchen
- Alex: Working on his car, helping with the move
- Christoph: Relaxing from all the work he did in the space
- Chris: Space move stuff, working on a storage box, wrote a minecraft backup script, storage box lock mechanism, ...
- Moritz: Working with his LattePanda Alpha
- Nico: Automatic irrigation system, and some space move stuff
- Peter: Fixing the problems of past-Peter with his XBox360
- Aaron: Getting healthy
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Christoph for his continued hard work on the workshop and other space move stuff
- Everyone who helped getting the workshop to where it is now
- Silvester people who cleaned up the space so it was useable next day
- GBZ for a year of service :-)
- Thanks David for washing towels
- German for organising all the stuff related to the space move and helping so much
- People who cleaned up the old space
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20191212 Plenum
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Label everything you store with your name (even stuff you declare free to use)
- Keep free-to-use products within reasonable amounts (leftovers, for other stuff ask if someones interested, otherwise food sharing is are the place to go)
- If you store products, regularly check if they are still good (your free-to-use products are still in your responsibility) or dispose of them.
- Don't make life harder for people dealing with drinks
- Don't take ONE full bottle from the crate. Fill up the fridge so everyone can enjoy drinks.
- Put bottles into the correct crate (bottle size & crate)
- Do not leave them on the table
- Lots of people in the space but nobody is working on the move and the stuff in Trello
- Music playing when nobody is in the space - please turn it off when you leave so that others can take over.
- Seems like Severin documented the audio setup very well
- An audio team has been founded and they will work on the setup
- Space monitor will be set up again
The new space
- Storage boxes
- Not all the boxes will fit in the new space so we need to reduce them
- Please consider if you still need the box or if you can maybe return or share it with someone else
- We're working on a concept on how to get a storage box and possible conditions
- French electronics worktables
- They are way too deep and we would like to replace them with something smaller
- Nobody against it
- Most voted to try to sell them or get rid of them completely
- Piping for the laser venting needs to be ordered - somebody needs to measure what we exactly we need
- Our current dustcollection isn't working properly for small machines so we're thinking about getting rid of it
- The current dustcollector could be sold and something better could be built/bought
- Nobody is against getting something better so we will do it
- Some battery backed emergency lights would be nice to have
- Soldering: WIP, (few weeks)
- Network: done, even in the toilets (documentation in wiki, ask german or severin)
- Stuff which is bigger than MrCoffee should be re-evaluated in a plenum before moving it to the new space
- Response: We're not interested!
- Jan will draft a reply
Storing private tools in the space
I'd like to "store" my table saw in the workshop in the new space.
I'll build a nice stand so that it's on the same height as the work tables.
The plug will be locked but I'm happy to give introductions on how to use a saw.
The lock will also serve as a proof of concept for machine access.
- Nobody is against it so it will be moved into the workshop
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- 2 x Particle sensors for laser/3d printing room + workshop, about 25€ per complete device
- Nobody against it
- Proper Chinch-Klinke audio cables for soundsystems (20€) --Tiefpunkt (talk) 16:20, 9 January 2020 (CET)
- 199 € for a new presentation shelf that Christoph and German will build