- 1 Topics for the Plenum
- 1.1 What are you currently working on?
- 1.2 Say Thank you
- 1.3 Stuff from the past
- 1.4 Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
- 1.5 The new space
- 1.6 SEA Workshop
- 1.7 PP needs your help
- 1.8 Stuff in front of the space
- 1.9 Member stuff - move process
- 1.10 Things to Buy
Topics for the Plenum
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Bernhard: The space
- Paul: The space, work and studying
- David: The space and studying
- Theresa: WorkWork and space
- Nico: The space
- Thomas: Applying for a new job and calibrating a 3D-Printer
- Moritz: Work and setting up Raspberrys with webcams for a christmas party
- Jan: Connecting a controller to his notebook, doing stuff for the gaming area, installing WS2812 in his SNES Audio controller
- Erwin: Storing $stuff $somewhere and working on a open workshop
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Everyone working on the move
- Meier !!!!!!!!
- Nico for delivering stuff
- Severin and David for "improving" the door lock
- David for securing Erwins camera which has been left in the space
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20191124 Plenum
- We bought euro boxes for tools
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Paint incident in front of the door which hasn't been cleaned up
- Has been the result of a glas full of paint which was on top of clutter and which fell down while routing a power cable
- The person in question tried to clean the floor a bit but was in the middle of a workshop and didn't have the time and willpower to clean up
- In the future please clean up, lable it that you will do it later, post in slack, ...
- Also please don't leave your stuff lying around especially no glas bottles
The new space
- Beginning of next year, MGH will be responsible for the Kreativquartier
- Two rooms mostly built
- 3D-Printer / Lasercutter Room
- Move door to the wall facing the door
- All rooms still have the planed sizes
- Work on the new doorlock has been started
- Paul is planning the storage concept
- Nico will not be able to attend the next two sunday planning meetings
- Let's plan a big move date on December 21st/22nd
- Social Entrepreneurship Akademie wants to do a prototyping session (maybe on 09.01.2020, 18 to 21). Students working on social entrepreneurial solutions for FFF related problems.
- Collision with move ???
- We'll inform them that we would like to host them but can't give a promise yet
PP needs your help
- We're currently in the process of our move and want to apply for a little bit of space to temporarily store some of our stuff in the pit, until we know what to do, what to keep.
- PP will come with us as they didn't find a new space yet
- We will re-evaluate that end of January
Stuff in front of the space
Member stuff - move process
- Stuff that is obviously being used will be moved
- When you're not sure leave it in the old space and we'll have another look when we moved most of the stuff
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- Random "Lumpen" (cleaning clothes) - Erwin will take care