- 1 What are you currently working on?
- 2 Say Thank you
- 3 Stuff from the past
- 4 Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
- 5 Pen Plotter & Privately Owned Machinery
- 6 Party! (Chaos ohne Grund)
- 7 Techfest
- 8 Branding of MuMaLab equipment
- 9 Space owned locker units
- 10 Storage boxes
- 11 Refugee ice machine
- 12 Labor e.V.
- 13 Things to Buy
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Jan: Converting a Roomba to curse when it hits something
- AdrianM: has dug out Dwarf Fortress again... when will it die?!
- Sibylle: helping chris
- Chris: is building some esoteric board game boards
- Rene: is wheighting down the chair - veery important. He's also building a REEEEmba with Jan
- David: Fun with the Labor e.V.
- Annika: Prepairing her tent for a camp
- Nico: Building a bed and some electronics for his bus
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Peter, German and whoever else helped during the accident we had last saturday - Great work!
- Chris is going out of his way HARD to make sure the 3d printers are running
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20190623 Plenum
- Nothing new about space tours
- Some plan has been made about mini jobs - will be shown a little later
- Space planning: Next meeting in two weeks
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Nobody is taking care about buying drinks anymore - we need volunteers or somebody who can deliver drinks to whom we can give a key. Another option would be to deliver every second thursday between 3 and 6 as late as possible. Annika will contact our current delivery service if they can deliver every second week on Thursday as late as possible.
- Our second bit set is gone and the first one is missing the bit holder
- Somebody has put an inappropriate sticker on the big shredder after the accident
Pen Plotter & Privately Owned Machinery
Alex brought a pen-plotter, small repairs necessary (Chris is on this) which we could use for drawing PCB-schematics, vector graphics, algorithms, graphs, etc. This plotter can be made available for members to use. Usable documentation is necessary and we should decide on a general procedure how we want to treat privately owned machinery, which can be used by members. This means a responsible person in case someone has questions or the machinery stops working. This includes deciding on a time frame after which non-working machinery will be fixed, returned to the owner, disassembled or moved to the trash (extension of this time frame is possible via a plenum). - David
- Every new machine needs approval in the plenum
- Every new machine needs a documentation in the wiki on how to use it and a responsible person
- A machine that isn't used for a while needs to be removed by the owner
- Pen plotter was approved to stay
Party! (Chaos ohne Grund)
I (Adrian/uberardy) am planning a party on 10.08.2019 and wanted to ask whether I can borrow the space for that day. Of course, all of you are invited (and bring friends if you'd like!). I'd also invite some other people I know from CCC Events and the likes and a few friends from Munich. There will be music and food and drinks and hopefully a lot of fun! --Adrian
- Approved, no objections.
We were invited to host our own track at the 2019 Techfest Munich, one of the biggest hackathons we have ever seen. (Jan)
- It's on the September 6-8, 2019
- City is paying the sponsoring but we'll be listed as one and will provide flyer and sticker
- We'll decide on prices and provide a judge
- We would need some people to help onsite
- Contact AdrianM if your interested
Branding of MuMaLab equipment
Let's brand all the things! --Nico We should brand MuMaLab equipment so that it get's less interesting to steal and hard to sell. Most think it's a good idea as long as we make sure that it's indeed MuMaLab equipment.
Space owned locker units
Do we want space owned locker units? --Nico
- It was discussed if we want locker units that can be unlocked with a dongle (and the person is being tracked for 2-3 times).
- We were offered a controllerboard that can drive 8 china locks so we would only need a shelf or even better metal locker units
- We'll make a survey if people like the idea and what they think that should be locked up
Do we want to limit the amount of storage boxes? --NicoMain_Page
- Two boxes are currently being built but after that we will freeze further boxes until we moved and know if we have space for more
Refugee ice machine
I'd like to put my Ice machine in the space. Free to use, not free to hack. (AdrianM) => approved (for now)
We're part of the Labor e.V. but that seems not to work really good so David wants free hand to decide on how to move on with them. Could even mean leaving the e.V.
- Approved - David can do what he thinks is best for us
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- Chris K would like some all-thread bars (Gewindestangen), as they can turn easily into very long screws. - Please add the pricing and estimate on what you actually specifically want to buy
- The desolder-gun is unfunctional. It does not draw a strong enough vacuum at the tip. The broken glass-cylinder which was replaced with PVC-pipe might not be air-tight enough. There could also be schmutz in the tubing as it was run with a make-shift filter. A spare was said to be 15-ish bucks (could not confirm). - Approved! Chris will do.
- Branding-Iron ~50-60€ - Approved