Next Plenum: Thursday, July 11th, starts around 8pm
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- German: Fotobooth, connected LED stripes with WS2812b
- Nico: Van building, Machine Control System
- Annika: Preparing her next workshop and is modding an electric "Fliegenklatsche"
- Elias: Working on his car as usual :)
- Uli: Building something with WS2812 and is working on his smart home
- Peter: 200W solar panel on the roof of his Truck (solar MrBeam)
- David: Painting his "Bierbänke"
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- To Peter, German, David, Nico, Annika, Elias, Florian and Uli for cleaning the Space
- To German for Removing the Oil Stains on the yard
- Peter for ordering drinks
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20190613 Plenum
- There will most likely be an external workshop here in the space but there are no details yet
- The broken TV will be sold - Uli is taking care
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- A TFT next to the laser was destroyed and nobody mentioned it
- Space is messing up lately and people use the space but don't care about others stuff
- Thursday meetup is often not really inviting for new people and could/should be improved. More manners, maybe two fixed times for tours, ...
- Kids asking for an air pump every half hour
- Long term parking of broken cars in front of the space
- Oil stains on the parking lot
- We should not be parking in front of the space door unless you're actually working on the car - especially on Thursdays
- More structure in our space tours - Maybe just have 2 fixed tours per Thursday with somebody responsible to do them and a "Next tour will be at ..." sign
- Let's create some mini-jobs for which people can assign themselves (like removing old stuff from the fridge, removing stuff from the laser table, cleaning the coffee machine, welcoming people, ...). Should not exceed 15 minutes per week - David is creating a list of jobs
- We should add a fixed "Thank you" part to foe example our newsletter to have more visibility of our mini jobbers and similar stuff
- An anonymous post box to address the board members might be a good idea for enhancements, feedback (maybe with ready made smiley-cards?!, recent issues, ... We could read those at at plenums.
New space planning
Layout1 had the most votes so we will continue designing from there and present that when we have more to show.
Peter will stop buying drinks so it will become a "mini-job"
Bringing stuff to the space
Friendly reminder to ask before bringing stuff to the space
Cleaning of the toilettes
Toilettes will get cleaned more often in the future but that means it will also get a little bit more expensive
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- Oil remover 20€ - Approved
- Replacement TFT for German 50-60€ - Approved
- Second broom - 15€