What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Elias: iDrive CAN Bus
- Alex: 3D Drucker mit 2 Druckköpfen
- Chris: Repairing The Ultimaker, Compiling Slic3r MuMaLab Edition for Windows
- Dennis & Susanne: New in the space; wants to learn about 3d printing and Lasercutting and everything
- PeterF: Recycling Lockdrive of Obikes to assist in playing music
- Ulli: Is going to assimilate the next workshop
- Adrian: Playing VR, working on 3D-Printers like the Ultimaker and slic3rs
- Eszta: remodeling suitcases into furniture
- Bernhard: 3D-Design and possibly working on the CNC or Laser
- Nico: Moving into a new flat, and starts building the first Shelf there
- Chris: Building led sign that shows the deadline of projects
- Paul: SMD soldering with stencils
- David: Labor E.V. meeting
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Jonas, German, Theresa, Malcom and David for shooting a video for our donation campaign
- Adrian and Chris for installing the Ultimaker Z Unlimited
- To everyone working on the planning of our move
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20190428 Plenum
- We've got a lease for our current space which will automatically "move" to the new space once we can move
- David is in touch with the maker of the CNC-Controller-Software we want and is checking if we can get something for free/cheap
- We've got a "project area" - two euro pallets where random projects will be stored on
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- No drinks without sugar - If you want something special let Peter know and he will order something
Planning for the move
The planning is ongoing. Next meeting is on May 15th.
Using the 3D Printers, now kinda a little bit easier
https://github.com/munichmakerlab/Slic3r You can ask AdrianM to give you an introduction on how to use the 3D Printers.
Streetlife & Ring my Bell
Munich Maker Lab 25. - 26.05. // Ring my bell opendoor & Werkstattführung // 24. – 26. Mai 16- 20 Uhr // Dachauer Str. 112F // Well create a wiki page and post that in Slack and the Newsletter. Would be good if many people show up and help out.
From 21.08.-25.08.2019 the CCCamp will be in Ziegeleipark Mildenberg. We need to decide wether we want to join the Königlich Bayrisches Amtsvillage or if we'd like to create our own village.
- can't attend in person tonight, so here go my thoughts: we have a quiet big project on-going with the move that we should not forget about. From my side, I will rather invest my mindshare & manpower in that more permanent project. --C22 (talk)
- We decided that we want to create our own small village (Paul will set up a wiki page) but we also would like to join the Königlich Bayrisches Amtsvillage
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- Octopi & Cam & SD & Power Supply: 72,80 €
- E3Dv6 Hotend: 70,00 €
- Bushings, Bearings & Belts: 42,28 €