What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Nico: Renoviert seine alte Wohnung und zieht um
- Bernhard: CNC Fräse, funktioniert mittlerweile halbwegs
- Laslo: Spielt Switch
- Ester: Renoviert eine alte Kiste
- David: Kauft Diaprojektoren, Radios und Telefone
- Peter: Hacintosh fertig
- Jonas: Sponsorensuche für den MOVE
- Severin: Vorträge über PP, Kame-Roboter bauen
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Everyone who cleaned up the space today
- Peter for ordering trinks
- Paul for representing us at Auer Dult
- German and Devin for cleaning the free to use shelf
- Paul for handling the flipper-incident in a very honnest matter and ordering a new glass panel
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20190331 Plenum
- Lease was sent back to the city, no answer yet
- Build-tak and magnets: unclear
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Viele Projekte die viel Platz brauchen werden aktuell im Space gelagert.
- Malcoms Bus
- Jaspers Maschinen
- Dedicated project storage area (2 Euro-Pallets), 7 days storage, for longer storage --> Plenum
- Free-to-use or trash when using the storage longer than allowed
- Fernseher: Uli will check the options within the next 2 weeks, after that it will be sold, if we can't get to work it again
News from the Kreativquartier
- New address in the next months (h instead of f)
- Construction of the Ersatzbau will start "soon"
- BBQ in front of the space 5.6, 18:00
Code of Conduct in German
We've translated the CoC into German, any complaints about the translation? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 20:00, 27 April 2019 (CEST)
- Looks good
We'd like to have a good place to give a short introduction of the space, the rules, the code of conduct, maybe also a good place for membership forms, etc. One suggestion was to use the door of the workshop for that. Awareness Team would try to organize that, anyone who'd like to participate is totally welcome. --Tiefpunkt (talk) 20:00, 27 April 2019 (CEST)
- On the workshop door
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- CNC controller and software (500€) - BotoxBitch
- Approved, David will contact the distributor