What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Cecile: Making Met (fermented honey wine)
- Severin: Working on Precious Plastic
- Peter M: Fixing issues on the bus für TÜV
- Thomas: Nothing at the moment
- Annika: Organizing workshops
- Adrian: waiting on parts for his keyboard and his delta printer
- Bernhard: Waiting for 3D printed parts for his 3D printer, working on the CNC mill
- Christian: Roombas with Lasers, thinking about building a mod synth
- Uli: thinking about building furniture, smart meter stuffer
- Jan: Building electroshock collars
- Jonas: Looking for sponsors for the move
- German: Post-Workshop-Stuff after the SMD workshop
- Nico: Moving and design furniture
- Peter F: Building a O-Bike-Lock-Musik-Box
- Devin: Syncing music between watch, phone and computer
- Paul: Storage box and Pinball highscore list
- David: ESP based internet streaming radio
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Liviu for donating lots of stuff, e.g lockpicking set, hammer drill, etc.
- Andreas for the SMD soldering workshop
- Paul for another pcb workshop
- Geman for workshop organization
- Peter for ordering drinks
- German for buying stuff
- German and Peter for planing our move
- Jonas for trying to find sponsors for the move
- Everyone helping at the repair cafe
- Everyone working on the CNC
- German for doing an inventory of our vending machine
- Severin for the Precious Plastic meetup
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20190314 Plenum
- Generall Assembly: Done!
- German went shopping:
- Power extension cords + Power strips (so we get some of the power distribution thingies back that are solely used for extension purposes!) 60€
- Proper Tape to fix the old laser filters to the server rack 15€
- Schnurzeug das zuende geht (Seil Paraloc PP - ca. 15 € für 100m)
- Gerband Gaffer (ca. 25€ gesamt für verschiedene Größen) - hat ca. 5 Monate gehalten. -> counts as a consumable from now on
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- We have so much space, we could get away with less (like 35% ?)
We finally got a lease
We got a lease for the current space, until the end of the year. It includes us moving to the new location once it's ready. -- David
Code of Conduct
People met to write a CoC, and we'd like to confirm that with the Plenum. -- Annika
- CoC draft is distributed to the plenum in paper form, people read it.
- Cecile has some recommendations, added to the final CoC
- CoC including Cecile's recommendations put up to a vote, confirmed uniformly
- Idea: Should we review the CoC and its effectiveness in like 6 months?
- Or when the awareness team has figured out its modes of operation
The Awareness Team is part of the CoC, and here to Help
- to mediate
- to desolve urgent cases
- not designed to make the rules
- they should be trained
- Consists of 5 Members, excl. members of the board
- Should be inline with values of the CoC
- Should be diverse if possible
- Why 5? - Seems like a large number for the amount of regular visiting members we have
- Should be odd
- harder to be diverse at 3
- we need to be able to deal with people from the awareness team to be part of a conflict
Voting mechanism: We collect a list of people who would like to be part of the awareness team, or who are recommended by others. Then everyone writes down a list of people who they would trust and we do sort of a secret vote. The five people with the most votes are part of the team, but the other people are also part of the "nachrückliste"
- Andreas: 8
- Annika: 13
- Bennet: 6
- Devin: 6
- Jan: 7
- German: 8
- Paul: 13
- Peter M: 13
- Severin: 15
- Theresa: 12
- Uli: 8
The new Awareness Team
- Peter M
Law and Order
We've collected all the decisions and rules we made during all past plenums, and combined them into a smaller set of generic rules we could print on a sheet of paper for people to get a quicker grip on who we'd like them to treat the space and all of its parts and inner workings.
- Rules distributed to plenum on paper to read through it.
- uniformly decided
- Freitag, 24. Mai 2019, 17 Uhr, and Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 14.30 Uhr
- Two tours arund KQ planned, do we want to participate in those tours?
- No complaints
We have an almost working CNC mill, it milled things of wood/aluminium yesterday We need a new CNC controller:
- Bundle of controller and software (Mach3) - ~500€
Tobi will do some more work on the current setup, discussion postponed to another plenum
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- Zone Star - BuildTak (20€) - decided
- Magnets - ~30€ - decided