Jump to navigation Jump to search
What are you currently working on?
- Rene rebooted the gaming machine and is working on his car. making it stupid loud.
- Jan is working on more noisy keyboards
- Adrian is thinking about buying a tesla. also building a website.
- Peter broke a clock on purpose. Cruel guy. But it's all for a good purpose. He wants to show the next sbahn
- hi(?) is new here. Welcome.
- Ash is visiting munich and wants to look into 3d printing. Also wants to build a knowledge sharing platform.
- German wants to say hi to everyone
- David is doing stuff
- Konsti is currently not working on something specific
- Theresa is working on her bachelor thesis. Two days left
- Peter is here to broaden his horizon because wants to break out of only being a software developer
- Julius(?) also new, also intern working on a vague project for uni
- Bernhard wants to get shit done and thank some people
- Devin(?) also intern, writing a firmware for a teensy for a keyboard
- Jonas still not working on his Briefkastenalarm.
- Thomas is preparing is wedding
- Rafael is new here. Wants to change the climate. For the good.
- Uli still is working on his smart meter project. Is also fixing the Feinstaubsensoreinheit.
- Cecile is working on a wearable bag, which will be a workshop at the Make Munich
- Severin is working on a bunch of stuff regarding precoius plastics for the Make Munich
- Paul is late
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Bernhard and German for calibrating the laser + installing the pilot laser switch
- Paul, German and David for fixing the door lock and breaking the built-in music. finally.
- Cecile for designing a new version of our flyer (english version)
- David for making an english version of the registration form and digitalizing it
- David for getting a followup contract for our great little space <3
- Anybody that is representing the MuMaLab on the upcomming Make Munich 2019
- Cecile for doing the Spendenquittungen
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20190127 Plenum
- Yearly full member assembly is happing after Make Munich
- Monthly repair cafe will be this Saturday at IMAL. Also theres #repaircafe on slack for more information
- Insurance for the MuMaLab inventory is getting worked on by David. We'll need to write down a loose inventory list for that though. Ask David if you want to help there.
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Not bothering, but what's up with all the baellebadbaelle? => If you have some creative use for them, you're welcome! Most of them will get thrown out if you don't.
- Need a solution for stuff that is occupying space but broken/unusable (e.g. x400, stuff near precious plastic area). => If you want to help with that: Put stuff onto the Abandoned_stuff wiki page.
- We'll get a new lease for our current space until the place next door has the right classification of use.
- The time horizon for our move is therefore 4-6 month.
- We will establish contact to MGH (future landlord) to get a feel for our situation on Kreativquartier in the next years.
Planning team for move and new room
- As our move is now in the foreseeable future (summer) it is time to start planning.
- Depending on the talks with MGH we can have a more permanent interior construction (with proper planning even funding via the BA would be possible)
Make Munich 2019
- Planning our booth
- We'd like to make a volunteer meeting here, 24th of February, 4PM.
- If you want to display your cool project or cover a shift at our booth, write that down on the wiki page.
- Call for volunteers: https://make-munich.de/mitmachen/helfer-werden/
Event on Kreativquartier
- End of March, there will be an event to promote the Kreativquartier and present and preserve the current use of this area (upcoming votes in the Stadtrat)
- Do we want to participate? Further information in the next weeks.
- Confirmation of donation (Spendenquittungen) for 2018 are nearly done
- Collecting the member free (SEPA-Einzug) did not work three times in 2018. Affected members will get notified. We ask members to pay the money and the fee will show up in this years confirmation instead of last years.
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- Ceiling lights => not ours, theoretically the landlords problem. Nico will ask the janitors for replacements
- Power Strips (they break and get used over time) => We'll buy 10 from IKEA and paint them pink so nobody steals them => 50€, unanimously voted for
- Flyers and stickers(with the veeery old logo on them) for Make Munich (500 german, 500 english, 1500 stickers) => 80-90€ unanimously voted for