What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Bennet: Spülzeug
- Paul: Spülzeug
- Elias: Auto basteln
- Florian: Zuviel, die "Box", word clock, lorawan, mqtt
- Annika: Messevorbereitung
- Severin: PP Messevorbereitung
- David: Uni, Mietsituation, Messe
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Everyone helping at our monthly cleanup
- Severin and David for defrosting the freezer (and all the others for eating the pizza)
- Peter for ordering drinks
- Elias for Kabelbinder
- Annika und Thomas for fixing the lasercutter (gas springs)
- Bernhard und Andreas for fixing the drill press
- Elias und Peter for going to the repair cafe
- Andreas for fixing the hand truck
- Severin for ordering the tubes for the workshop
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20190110 Plenum
- Inventarversichtung: David spricht mit dem Versicherungsbüro zur lezten Abklärung
- Status of the Space: Still ongoing
- CoC and Rules
- No feedback yet on changes to the rules. We're looking forward to that, so we can finish the rules soon™
- CoC: Slack channel is up -> #codeofconduct. The first meeting happend last Thursday (Bennet, David, Paul, Severin). Next meeting to be announced on Slack, hoping for some more diversity.
- TV: Work in progress. New PSU didn't fix it, another controller was bought. TV should be moved to another place, currently blocking the bench which isn't very convenient -> moving it to the gaming corner
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Kitchen! Kitchen! Kitchen!
- Keep the Microwave clean!
- Check the fridge! If you put food there, remove it before it's rotting
- Bällebad-Bälle are everywhere and need a lot of space. Any ideas for a solution?
- Wood, and Acrylic in the vertical storage are usually not free to use (label your stuff, and always check the labels again before using it), in the upper shelves are to buy (no place for your stuff up there!). Free-to-use pieces can be found in the three grey boxes.
- Gaming-Area/Electronics Corner: After using bring it back to an usable, functioning state
- Bring out the trash more often, especially paper and cardboard
The munch needs help for MAKE MUNICH
We would like to test our exhibition stand in the Lab. It's about 3*6m and would be built up for 1-3 days, propably in the beginning of February. Afterwards we would like to store the parts of the stand in the Lab until 1st March.
Apart from that we would like to borrow some tools of the Lab for the weekend. --Annika (talk) 23:31, 26 January 2019 (CET)
- Exhibition Stand testing&storage: Einstimmig beschlossen
- Stuff on a mission: Want to take a few tools to make munich for workshops: No problem Reservation via wiki: Stuff on a mission
Yearly general meeting of members is coming up. Suggestion: do it _after_ Make Munich. David will send out a doodle. Everyone gets an invitation via email at least two weeks in advance.
We need more people to help out, or we can't keep doing it
- There's Slack Channel, let's reactivate it -> #repaircafe
- No prior knowhow needed, you can learn a lot while you're there
- Stuff's broken anyways, so you can't make it worse ;)
- Join the crew!
Member & Storage Boxes
There are some bigger things around the space that don't quite belong. That's not cool. The space is not a storage unit (or at least it doesn't want to be).
- Next Cleanup, we'll go through the member boxes shelf.
- Label your Stuff
- For larger Stuff --> Plenum
- Project Work is fine, let people know.
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space. -> nothing this week.