Jump to navigation Jump to search
Topics for the Plenum
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Bernhard: Cleanup, CNC
- Elias: Camera
- Severin: Spritzguss-Maschine für PP
- Thomas: CNC, 3D-Druck
- Tommy: Timelapse-Camera Raspberry Pi
- David: Protokol schreiben
- Adrian M: Making Ice Cream
- Nico: 3D-Printing, Cosplay-Stuff
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Everyone who helped cleanig up today
- David for dealing with the city
- Nico for donating material
- Severin for the Gateway-Workshop
- Adrian for getting drinks
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20180920 Plenum
- Cleanups are now on sunday --> Success
- Wikipage for CCCAmp
- Project feed in progress
- New space location - The building next door is about 145sqm instead of the 220sqm we currently have.
Price is about the same but there are still a lot of things to discuss.
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- Prusa i3 mk3 kit 769,00 €
- Has some benefits like auto bed leveling, removable print bed and a lot more
- Is very robust against idiots
- Should only be used via Octoprint with a user account you get after you received an introduction
- 2 Voted for buying the printer - 3 Voted against buying it - 3 Didn't vote
We've got a Trello to plan our tasks but there is not much going on there.
Everybody is invited to join Trello and ad/assign/do stuff in there.