- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways.
- All things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum, if possible.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects.
- Heiko - Lorawan and square boxes (vpn gateway with a pi and other stuff)
- Jörg - Doesn't like red pcbs and is making a smaller one for Lorawan stuff
- Peter - Keyboard-Thingy
- AdrianM - Thinking about stuff to do at the Hackathon
- Paul - Is making toys
- Cecile - Is working on a second life project
- Rene - Midi-Controller
- David - Is ironing plastic bags
- Maier - Is doing nothing
- Nico - Is building big white boxes (for a hamster)
- Severin - Lorawan, precious plastics, 34C3
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Heiko and Jörg for insulating our door
- Thomas for organizing the wood storage pallet for the workshop
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20171102 Plenum
- Toilets have been cleaned again. We'll sort out how much to pay for the cleaning in the next few days.
- Talk at the Quartiersbüro is coming up next week Tuesday, join us!
- Storage boxes have found their place, room planing going on in Slack and on GitHub. Please keep participating.
- Couch is still broken, and not yet thrown out.
- Earmuffs have been bought.
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- There is a pallet with a projector in the workshop which should be removed.
- !!! Defect means defect so don't use or question it !!!
Ice Ice Baby
- Bubblewrap will be put under the roof to insulate it but that will be 1200€.
- The roof is open by design to let out the air.
- In the summer we can leave it up there and will cover the roof with molton or anything similar to block out the sun.
- Heating should be sufficient for the space once we made sure that there are no big holes in the roof.
- We'll ask at the Treibgutlager if they have some Molton as a "Windfang".
- One didn't vote, all others are in favor.
The door frame has been locked with cable ties and it should stay that way.
This is to make sure that the insulation is staying in place.
More old model train parts
I've got a coil of H0 model train track from my grandfather. It has a diameter of about 1m and is 1m tall. It's purpose is to have trains go from one height level to another. It could imagine a nice combination with the Kugelbahn. Sadly I don't really have time to put into this project. My father isn't happy with the coil clogging our garage and would drive it to the space. Would it be okay to have it sitting on top of a storage box? If anyone has spare time and is interested in building something cool with it, please do. --Paul
- All in favor.
Things to Buy
Nothing this week
We have a bunch of storage boxes but we need more so let's build them.
- David, Maier and Nico will start working on them.
- There is enough wood for one of them but we need some more for the second.