- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways.
- All things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum, if possible.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects.
- Jörg: Trying to build Steampunk Lamp
- David: 3D printer (Anycubic delta), concrete power strip
- Fabi & Benni: Putting DIP switches into PCBs. Prepare DJ Equipment - build rgb led strobe
- Theo: Epoxi UV light, gaming area - Arcade
- Francios: Signing up to the space! Learning electronics!
- Peter: Homeautomation, Sonoff / Espurna stuff
- Paul: School, Model train controlling
- Severin: Kreativquartier Freifunk, Wall of monitors
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Tobi: For taking out the trash, putting up the Make sign
- Peter: Fridge!!!!
- ThomasE: New boxes!
- Severin: FINALLY fixed the sense box, air quality sensor in the space
- Cecile: for putting up the lights!
- Stefan: Sunsails!
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status on those things? 20170810 Plenum
- Kitchen. Nothing happened.
- Space monitor changing on/off oled displays
- Make Germany palace cleaned
- old Member boxes need to be cleaned out
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- old Plasma TV will vanish from the main tables today
- Theos old LCDs
Verbund offener Werkstätten - Vernetzungstreffen
- Severin will probably go for at least one day, let him know if you want to join
People from the Labor e.V. are planning a representational office of the Kreativquartier. One thing they are aming for is a temporary place in the Ruffinihaus, with the chance to do workshops etc there. Who would be interested in participating in the process, or to hold workshops there, etc? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 13:24, 6 September 2017 (CEST)
Wall of Monitors
In the old space, there were a bunch of screens on the wall showing different things. Do we want that in our current space as well? Where should we mount the screen? What should they display?
- Budget of 100€ to start that up
Replacement for Flowdock
We've reached the user limit for our flowdock. Should we replace it? What are some alternative options? What are features we want from it?
- Diaspora? :D
- Ask flowdock for an extension of the limit
- Look for an alternative: Replace Flowdock
-- Ricksha LED intermission --
surplus MuMa T-shirt
We still have some MuMaLab T-Shirts left, get them while you can
- 1x M blue (old style, small logo on left breast)
- 1x M light blue (old style, small logo on left breast)
- 3x L blue (Big Makerman Style)
- 2x XL blue (Big Makerman Style)
- 1x XL black (Big Makerman Style)
They're 20€ a piece, ask Peter if you want one
Peter wants to send a box of mixed stuff to Dave Jones (EEV Blog)
- Radioactive Osci (if we can't fix it)
- If anyone hase a good idea what to send to him, please tell Peter
Wishlist / Stuff to buy
- Power sockets for the new lab tables --Tiefpunkt (talk) 14:22, 4 September 2017 (CEST)
- The lab tables Nico brought have french power sockets. We should replace them with Schuko sockets.
- Reichelt has fairly cheap ones, but the have covers: https://www.reichelt.de/CEE-Steckverbinder/SK-105-B/3/index.html?ACTION=3&LA=2&ARTICLE=75180&GROUPID=3402&artnr=SK+105-B&SEARCH=%252A
- Alternative: http://www.lichtundtonversand.de/Steckverbinder-Adapter/Schutzkontakt-230V-Steckverbinder/Einbausteckdose-ohne-Deckel.html
- Should we get 2 for testing and then order the rest? Or order them all at once?
- Decision: Buy 2 for seeing if they fit, then buy the rest
- Knifes, Forks and Spoons... e.g. from Metro 200Pcs with a nice Box for 56 EUR
- Yes, please. Jörg will get them
- Laser-Material (Prices at Hagebau for 1000x700mm for MDF 3mm: 3,04 EUR; MDF 5mm: 4,13 EUR)
- Jörg will get stuff for up to 200€
- Kick off talks series (again?)
Open Source Magazin - Lora FM 92.4
- Episode on the MuMaLab