Starting at 20:04 so it's nearly on time ;)
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways.
- All things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum, if possible.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects.
- Milena - First time here and is just having a look at what we're doing (interessted in CNC)
- Jenny - Is learning Fusion 360 and she's planing on building $stuff for the space
* Nico - Is trying to silence his gaming PC and more temperature/humidity logging
- Andreas - ARM development boards and he's trying to come more often
- Tobi - ESP on Battery to Influxdb and Grafana
- Christoph - Is doing nothing
- Cecile - Textile meetup and wearables
- Elias - Rear view camera in his car
- Kenny - Sumo-Bot controlled by blood alcohol levels
- Jan - Sensa (power monitoring of washing mashines) which uses Lora
- Rene - Sensa
- Adrian - Git workshop for subversion users
- Ivan - Cupcake and linear filament extruder. He's also saying goodbye as he's leaving Germany.
- Few guys to say goodbye to Ivan
- Benjamin - ROBOTS!
* Peter - Trying to build home-automation stuff. Also wants to finish his electric scooter.
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Ivan - Thx for everthing
- Adrian - Drinks
- Severin and Tobi for building the prototype of the storage box
- All who participated in the cleanup
- Elias for the new couch
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status on those things? 20170810 Plenum
- We still need some money to build up Freifunk here at the Kreativquartier. We have 70 out of 250 €.
- No new status on the gaming area (Somebody said that Theo started)
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- We want a kitchen
* It's so hot in the space
- Couple it to the door lock?
- Flowdock controllable?
- Jan implements ON/OFF display in space status.
The pavillion over the lasercutter has helped the stability of the calibration. To make that a little more permanent, we could put a sun sail across parts of the space. Does anyone know where to get one for a fair price? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 19:29, 20 August 2017 (CEST)
- Milena offered to donate one but she has to look up the size
- Christoph offered some "Multifunktionsplane" he has at home
Abandoned member boxes
There are a few abandoned member boxes in the space, as in boxes whose owners are no longer members of the space, but also haven't picked up their stuff, even after being notified. What should we do with them? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 23:54, 21 August 2017 (CEST)
- after 6 month and reminder email, stuff gets sorted into vending machine, big stuff gets auctioned.
Hackathon Team Stuff
The stuff of the hackathon team (lamps, beds) has been removed from it's boxes, moved to Renes private storage area. It feels like there is no place for our stuff. Let's tackle this!
- Where should the hackathon team store it's stuff?
- Should we continue attending hackathons in the name of the munich maker lab?
- Jan and Rene want space for Hackathon stuff (demand unknown) and also the audio stuff (about 2qm)
- Most voted that it's ok for Rene to store his stuff here until we have a better concept for the space
- Jan should label boxes with "Hackathon Team"
- Jan will also design and order MuMaLab Hackathon stickers
Good news: We get involved
In the last few month we got involved in several events on the Kreativquartier. We talked to neighbours, we helped them out, we saved their events. Some success stories to cheer everyone up and polish our egos ;)
- Art-Installation at the Import/Export summer fair.
- Audiosystem Setup and Light for Gregory Infinitys Art Performance
- Audiosystem Setup and Mixing for the International Tubax Super Session at Halle6.
- DIY Fog distribution system for a photoshooting
- some smaller stuff.
- Robotics workshop.
Make Germany Space
The Make Germany wants to be able to use their space.
- We need to clean out the stuff on there until first of September!
Wishlist / Stuff to buy
- Handheld circular saw --Tiefpunkt (talk) 09:57, 11 August 2017 (CEST)
- Would leave mine in the space if I get to rent a storage compartment --Nicolai
- (Woodworking-) Router
- David has one and would lend it to others if they need it
We've got a ticket voucher for the 34C3 so if you want to attend add yourself to the list in the wiki: https://wiki.munichmakerlab.de/wiki/34C3