The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things, and decide stuff.
If you have stuff to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
After the Plenum, please follow the tasks outlined in Cycling the Plenum to archive the discussion.
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways, such as virtually.
- Things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
- Scheduling: second Thursday of the month at 8pm and last Sunday after the cleanup (which starts at 11am)
- Plenums should be no longer than 90 minutes.
Next Plenum: Thursday, Spetember 8th, at 8pm
Topics for the Plenum
What are you currently working on?
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from the group meeting at our space, or other long-term space projects
3D Printer for Lab: Update:
Due to manufacture and stockpile shortage is the orininal intended printer Artillery sidewinder X1 no more cheaply available. The Artillery Sidewinder X2 is a good alternativ which comes with the exact same build volum and other specs with minor upgrades that fixes some of the problem that X1 had like bad filament holding system and cable strain relief and also comes with auto bed leveling already included. Price in comparison to the stock X1 as listed in Wiki which is not available anymore is plus 71 Euro, with the added bltouch probe is plus 22 Euro at 419 Euro with free shipping as from Aliexpress. Aliexpress
It is basically a strait upgrade from the X1 with almost the same cost. (yichen zhang)
Say Thank you
- Meier and German for debugging and fixing the USG (broken power supply) and keeping the impact (no internet/doorlock/...) to a minimum downtime.
- Bernhard and Meier for repairing the Metabo power drill
- Meier and German for taking care of the drink supply
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20220811 Plenum
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
Introduce Loomio poll
Things to Buy
Request for online participation
If necessary you can request to participate remotely (via jitsi). Please give a short description of why you want to participate remotely and what topic you want to discuss. (additionally to adding the topic on top!)