Material Samples (left:2 layer bubble wrap, right:8 layer plastic bags)
Inspired by a video  and blogpost  of bjornsteinar.
- Material: plastic bags or bubble wrap
- Tools: iron and baking paper
- Place material between two sheets of baking paper.
- Iron single sheets as the shrinking is quite drastic and not really predictable (if material ruptures or holes are forming, try reducing the temperature).
- Fuse pre-ironed sheets together to create thicker, stronger material or extend the material dimensions.
- Optionally imprint their textures to the surface by using fabrics or perforated metal plates.
Small bag made out of recycled plastic bags
Small bag made out of bubblewrap
- Mostly polystyrene, "expanded polystyrene", short EPS
- Dissolvable in Acetone (but that's kinda nasty and not exactly healthy
- Topics in the forum:  
- Maybe heat and compression to make it smaller and shreddable?
- Disolvable in D-Limonene (Instructable)