From The Munich Maker Lab's Wiki
There's a lot of stuff to discuss, announce, or just randomly ramble about. Here are the places where we do so
- We have a Discussion Mailinglist. That's where most discussions happen.
- There's an IRC channel, #munichmakerlab, on the hackint network.
- Also, there's a FlowDock Organization, with a bridge to the IRC channel. Contact tarwin or tiefpunkt for a personal invite.
- If it's about a specific page in this wiki, you can use the discussion pages. If it's target to a specific person, email them instead though. That's usually quicker.
- Our Meetup group serves as an announcement medium. It also has a mailing list, which is used for announcements as well.