The Plenum is a regular meeting of all people involved with the space to talk about things, and decide stuff.
If you have stuff to add, go right ahead! Please sign your points with your name (by adding a "--~~~~" after your text).
After the Plenum, please follow the tasks outlined in Cycling the Plenum to archive the discussion.
- The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways, such as virtually.
- Things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum.
- Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
- Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
- Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
- The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.
- Scheduling: second Thursday of the month at 8pm and last Sunday after the cleanup (which starts at 11am)
- Plenums should be no longer than 90 minutes.
Next Plenum: Sunday, January 29th after the cleanup (which starts at 11am)
Topics for the Plenum
What are you currently working on?
- Alex: Showerloop & lasercutting storage stuff
- Giulia: woodworking
- Alessandro: Castagnettes
- Theresea: no specific project
- German: Artnet node
- Jonas: Homeassistant stuff with Briefkastensensor integration
- David: too many things and a piece of wood
- Meier: nothing
Projects & Groups update
This is a quick update from group meetings at our space or other long-term space projects (e.g., Lasercutter, CNC, etc.)
- Router Lift: absent of plenums, please provide an update for the next plenum
- Lasercutter: Alex, Uli and German will provide trainings at least until Juliy. The training material is sufficiently complete for now
- Precious Plastic: Monthly meetings at the BMW Welt, if you want join you can find it on the meetup app! : https://www.meetup.com/precious-plastic-munich
Say Thank you
- The generous donor from Ebay Kleinanzeigen for giving away eight brand new plates for the kitchen and Aaron's Mom for spotting them and picking them up
- Aaron and German for taking care of the plant boxes in the yard
- David for coming to the space at 8am to open the door for the company that is supposed to solve our heating problem
- Severin for fixing the broken wiki special pages
- Peter for vacuuming the space
- German for clearing the snow in the yard
- Alessandro for repairing the bandsaw
- Meier & German for printer maintenance
- P373r for cleaning the non-food sink
- Thanks to everyone who came to the cleanup and helped today!
- Everyone who is doing any introductions including lasercutter, 3d printing, new-members
- Quentin and German for fixing the broken hose
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20230112 Plenum
- The bosch sander we wanted to purchase last plenum is now available in the workshop.
- Heating guys came and said that there is not much to be done, waiting for cleaning to see if this improves things (David meeting Tuesday 31st Jan, with city reps to talk about landlords behaviour)
- P373r did first private workshop and it was a success !
- Loomio poll to buy euroboxes (talk to German if you need a euro box (Disclaimer, you need a Google account))
- Minijobs - In the future, we cover the minijobs list and give 3 minutes to discuss what people will do the next month (we will do this after the Thankyou's of that plenum)
- Minijobs - Please use the new laminated grid (On workshop door) or visit link (also on laminated grid) to put your name down and do up-keep work in the space (i.e. upkeep of the 3D printing corner for a month or two)
Anything you don't feel comfortable with within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
- Something heavy fell on the workshop hose, destroying the reinforcement and ripping the tube open. Unfortunately, it was once again not reported as broken. --ⓒ②② (🅃🄰🄻🄺) 09:00, 26 January 2023 (CET)
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
- Nothing new to report
- German will post that the laser cutter is up and working again and a link to the courses
Introduce Loomio poll
Things to Buy
- 60x Ikea Pokal for events like DECO and in general to have some glasses that don't take lot of space/stackable/robust. (~ 47€) - Approved (8/8)
- 1x https://brandschutz-zentrale.de/shop/gloria-s2lw/ for the lasercutter room (replacing the current one, unknown age, no expiry date etc) (~ 75€)- Approved(8/8)
- 1x Folienstifte for the minijob list ~9€ - Approved(8/8)
Request for online participation
If necessary, you can request to participate remotely (via jitsi). Please briefly describe why you want to participate remotely and what topic you want to discuss. (additionally to adding the topic on top!)