What are you currently working on?
- David: Uni, Laser
- Justin: sidewinder fillament guiding, new 3d printer at home
- Allesandro: Holzprojekt Tisch, Blumenkasten
- Meier: Laser, Breadcutter
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from the group meeting at our space, or other long-term space projects
- Laser: nothing new. betatest is going well, new honeycomb inlay arrived
Home of Making e.V. wants to participate in the decentralized congress. Let's team up and create an excellent remote-congress experience at the lab. All of it is subject to the COVID regulations in place end of December. The proposal for the HoM/MuMaLab DECO2023 will be running a 3-day event from 28th to 30th December 2022, if enough people are interested (in participating and holding workshops etc).
- Who is interested in participating?
- Who wants to hold a workshop?
- Is the BoM/Plenum okay with holding it as long as COVID regulations are considered?
- Board is fine with it, noone else objected
Say Thank you
- Alex for vacuuming the space
- Justin for working on the sidewinder
- Milian for fixing the soldering iron
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20221110 Plenum
- Make magazin, the space abo is for the US version. The German version that was at the space is from a Member.
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
Introduce Loomio poll
Things to Buy
- We want to get a chlorine gas sensor for the laser cutter to detect if material is being cut that causes chlorine gas. 140 + 20 shipping = 160 Euro. We are pretty sure that with the OLS this should be easy to add. --ⓒ②② (🅃🄰🄻🄺) 05:35, 18 November 2022 (CET)
- David, Heiko: We think this needs more research. Maybe we need an HCL sensor instead of an CL2 sensor. It's unclear if such a sensor would survive the harsh environment. -> postponed
Request for online participation
If necessary, you can request to participate remotely (via jitsi). Please briefly describe why you want to participate remotely and what topic you want to discuss. (additionally to adding the topic on top!)