What are you currently working on?
- German: Lasercutter
- Jonas: breathing & postbox-sensor
- Chris: Move & hexagonalizing zinc sheets
- Meier: Lasercutter& Storagbox
- Theresa: Eating ;)
- David: Working in the garden
Projects & Groups update
Just a quick update from the groups meeting at our space, or other longterm space projects
- Laser Cutter update
Good progress, axes are moving, electronics are looking good
- Precious plastics
Move to Container at Ostbahnhof nearly done, hat their first repair-cafe and workshop
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- German & Meier for working on the Lasercutter
- David for figuring out and implementing the updated covid19-rules
- Chris thanks everyone who's keeping the lab running
- German & Meier for the new plants
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20210822 Plenum
- Environmental sensor PCBs arrived
- Doorlock acts strangely
- Dorma asked about electronic lock, but no answer yet -> follow-up
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- The space needs a cleanup, even though more people are using the space (yeah!) cleaning is neglected.
The idea of this space is that members keep it running; so neccessary cleanup needs to be reintroduced & promoted! If we really, really can't get this to work we need to think about other solutions, even hiring some one to do this...
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
- Sorting through the Laser material shelf
Things to Buy
- Wasserwage (no specific one, but like 50cm or 60cm one) - the one we had is broken and not accurate anymore Oo (showing measurements that are wrong)