- 1 Disclaimer online plenum
- 2 What are you currently working on?
- 3 Say Thank you
- 4 Stuff from the past
- 5 Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
- 6 3D-Printer
- 7 CNC Mill Update
- 8 Storage Box Situation
- 9 Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
- 10 Things to Buy
Disclaimer online plenum
Holding an online plenum is no new process and we will only do this do try it out during the time the space is closed. Doing online plenums in the future needs plenum approval. In case we decide to do online plenums in the future this acts as a proof of concept.
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Nico: A lot of work, Buying a new car and China chirp!
- AdrianM: 3D-Printers
- Bernhard: Going to school again and started surfing
- Severin: Still working on his last move
- Jan: Text to speech phone
- Jonas: Looking for a new flat
- Theresa: Work and looking for a baby bathrope
- Dennis: Certification for his work and automatic plant watering
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Meier for watering the plants (almost every day)
- Meier for fixing the vacuum cleaner
- Aaron for the art outside the space
- Meier, Bernhard, German for assembling and mounting the new bench grinder, David for finding the lost packages
- Meier, German for preparing the gates for the maintenance, David for being on-site during maintenance
- Meier, German for installing the new power distribution cube in the workshop
- German for putting up the whiteboard in the kitchen and adding whiteboard markers to all whiteboards
- Meier cleaning up the workbench and moving the mini lathe equipment to a dedicated box
- Bernhard for organizing a ton of welding gloves and other welding equipment. And of course to the nice person that donated it.
- Unknown for programming the LEDs to not require a epilepsy warning anymore and programming a timer that turns them off during day
- David for ordering drinks
- German for disposing of the scrap metal and electronics waste
- Adrian for setting up the 3D printers
- Chris for 3d printing the holder for the bluetooth receiver
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20200813 Plenum
- Update Loomio: Non-profit version is bought for the space, Nico added all users, so check your inbox --David
- Update Guests: Contact tracking form for guests will be sent to all members this weekend --David
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- When breaking things (can happen), like the gate, please inform us. And please respect signs, asking you not make repair attempts at your own. -- David
We now have two Pusa mini printer.
They don't have an octoprint connected and we can simply print from USB.
All details can be found in the handbook behind the printers.
CNC Mill Update
The CNC Mill has done her first Member Project, Dominik has made a nice prototype lid for his coffee grinder -- BotoxBitch
Besides that i also have milled some aluminium plate for the workshop door. This was no fun in any way Due to severe stability issues so i would like to exchange the belts for ballscrews as they offer more stability and higher precision / more milling force. Since this project is a little more expensive (400€ for 3 sets of Ballscrews and approx. 200€ in other stuff like redoing part of the cnc portal) i would like to have it partly crowdfunded and partly paid by the space. Please bring in your suggestions how we distribute the costs to crowdfunding and space, or if you just want to sponsor this rebuild completly. Also i am looking for people willing to help in planing the exact way to go including taking measurements and designing parts we need for the conversion. -- BotoxBitch
Storage Box Situation
Nico will ask a few people if they can move out of their storage boxes. Goal is to reduce the number of storage boxes by one.
Things for Newsletter, Social Media & Website News
MuMaLab on Twitch
Some people want to stream instructional videos on Twitch and asked for permission. As long as the following criteria are met that shouldn't be no problem:
- Announce in Slack in advance and have it added to the calender
- Don't film people without consent
- Don't film stuff that's against our CoC
Things to Buy
- As our secondary cordless drill batteries are dead and the charger has been broken for quite some time, despite two repair attempts, the workshop team discussed the option on getting another Metabo from the series that we already have and that survived the lab over 1 1/2 years so far. It is a Akku-Bohrschrauber BS 18 L and with two batteries and another charger it would be around 150 €. This would also mean we can change batteries between the new and the old cordless drill. --C22 (talk) 11:41, 25 August 2020 (CEST)
- Approved - nobody against it
- please do not throw away the Hitachi. I need parts from it. (Jan)
- The Hot water boiler beneath the kitchen sink is probably broken. Bernhard took a look at it and it seems to have a malfunction. Since noone wants to have trouble with hot pressurized water we suggest buying a new one with a slightly larger tank (10L) This One costs around 80€ --Bernhard / Theresa
- Approved - nobody against it
- A couple of LEDs, PSUs and MCUs for putting awesome blinkenlights everywhere. -> ~400€
- Jan will come up with a concept of most of the stuff and the rest will go into a drawer for everyone to install whereever they like (inside the space)
- Decision will be made in Loomio