- 1 What are you currently working on?
- 2 Say Thank you
- 3 Stuff from the past
- 4 Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
- 5 Awareness Team
- 6 Precious Plastics Shredder
- 7 Selling beer
- 8 Gaming Area Stuff
- 9 CNC (1/2)
- 10 Gaming-Meetup
- 11 Abandonded stuff
- 12 Hackers Against Climate Change
- 13 Chaos Camp 2019
- 14 CNC (2/2)
- 15 Things to Buy
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Annika: Making some jewlery
- Nico: Making a plant sensor that gets all the relevant information; rebuilding an open source TENS unit to "constrain" people
- Bernhard: Helping with the Jewlery and helping people around the space
- Dennis: Getting a shell for his card10 badge printed
- Alex: Decking out his van and his storage box
- Jan: Diffusing the fumes he collected at the TECHFEST and preparing meetups
- Chris: Building his storage box
- Susanne: Building a wine shelf
- AdrianM: Has been to Techfest and is preparing for his vacation between jobs
- Benni: Building stairs for his cats and "some electronic stuff", also helping other people around the space
- Florian: Building a digital speedometer
- Uli: Debugging his Keyboard, building a LED lamp and a 400wh battery
- Severin: Continuing his CCCamp projects
- German: Working on his foto box and a mobile particle sensor
- Theresa: sewing a blanket
- Thomas: still postponing building his e-longboard
- Vincent: Coding for the e longboard
- Tim: Sewing leather
- David: Nothing but buying all sort boxes at Aldi
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Peter for ordering stickers
- Peter for buying drinks
- Makerspace for donating 1500€ for our work at the techfest
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20190825 Plenum
- Techfest Wild Track organized by the Munich Maker Lab
- Buying gas for the welder seems to be tricky - David will check where we can get some
- Pen Plotter has been removed as official Mumalab Projekt and is now stored on Alex's Storage Box untill it works
- We are now listed as supporter of "München mussparently no one knew about this and it wasn't that important to them, to ask someone. handeln" (Fridays for future)
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Kitchen is left in a bad condition - if somebody has a good idea/system how to make sure that this does not happen anymore please tell us
- People give a lot of bad feedback but don't have good ideas themselves which is causing bad vibes
- We want to emprace a culture of construktive feedback, get involved and supply your ideas.
- in case of doubt "who does it is right", problems will be addressed in the next plenum
- It seems like the awareness team isn't being recognized as what it is/should be
- The mission is to be a contact if you have issues in the space and especially between members
- There will also be a post box mounted at the door if you want to stay anonymous
Precious Plastics Shredder
- Jasper built a plastics shredder in our space, and "stored" it together with material in our space for months.
- He was informed about this, someone from Sono Motors allegedly came by to pick it up, but apparently no one knew about this and it wasn't that important to them, to ask someone.
- Following our policy the shredder now practically belongs to the space.
- We did some additional work to make it useable.
- Few weeks ago Jasper decided to finish the shredder, and take it to a presentation at Sono Motors.
- David informed him about the problem.
How do we want to act? Insist that the shredder now belongs to the MML and has to be returned? Give it to Jasper in exchange for a generous donation covering at least(!) the storage expenses + material that we put into it additionally?
- We agreed that we either want the shredder or some compensation for storage costs and parts
- We must not sell drinks to people other than members or guests
- If somebody comes in and just wants to buy a beer or anything please just send them away and don't sell anything to them
- We will place a sign at the fridge (German will do it)
- Alex suggested a rfid payment system. If it's a good concept and not a kredit concept we would approve it.
Gaming Area Stuff
There's some stuff in the gaming area that doesn't belong or has been kind of hogging space:
- The flatscreen TV project
- The "new" tables - maybe exchange the current wonky tables with these - annika will try assembling one
- The "Arcade cabinet" - will hopefully inherit some life with the gaming meetup
- The old couch
- the tables will be stored somewhere else
- David clarifies whether they could be placed next to the heaters in the new rooms
- For testing purposes, a few tables are set up in front of the kitchen instead of the couch.
- the tables will be stored somewhere else
- Flo will install a new Windows within one week
- Bernhard wants to install the new controller within the next two weeks or so
- Jan wants to do a monthly meetup in which he wants to clean up the area, wants talks about games, ...
- If possible he wants to add a meetup for that
- If there is stuff in the space you think is obsolete and using up space feel free to add it to Abandoned stuff
Hackers Against Climate Change
The Hackers Against Climate Change group would like to meet at our space, every second Tuesday. Is that ok for everyone? This should also be an invitation for everyone who would like to join their efforts. --Tiefpunkt (talk) 09:37, 11 September 2019 (CEST)
Chaos Camp 2019
The camp was fun! And our own village seemed like a success too. Lets schedule a "Nach dem Camp ist vor dem Camp" session to debrief and write down learnings. Outcome of this should be a date and time for a meeting, maybe set at least 2 weeks in the future.
- Doodle in camp slack please
- Alex wants to buy/build a CNC router and asked if it would be ok to put it into the space and make it free to use
- If it's working that would be fine with us but more details like size and such would be great
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- YumYum or similar 25€