What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space
- Nico: Photobox
- Marijn: Finished his Keyboard, Hydroponics stuff
- Paul: thinking about what to do after school, opening faucets to prevent the forming of Legionella
- David: University, small stuff
- Joe: Got a TTN gateway/node kit
- Severin: Trying to fix the TTN Gateway
- Drasko: Open Data - MVG API
- Rene: Nothing
- Elias: Not really anything
- Maxi: Here by accident, code for Munich, trying to fix the car sharing scrappers
- Adrian: Trying to fix is car
- Josef: Working on a NOX Sensor, calibration issues
- Rui: Wants to start playing with his Raspberry Pi, checking out code for Munich
- Thomas: Here for our open day, interested in 3D printing, IoT & smarthome
- Dominic: Finished his bicycle cargo trailer
- Florian: Trying to automate an coin acceptor with arduino
- Peter: Not doing anything, except "using" windows
- Vivian: no project, interested in Lasercutting, 3D printing & LEDs
Tomorrowcamp @ Microsoft HQ
Rene, Elias, Fabi, Berni, Ricardo and Jan were at the tomorrow camp at Microsoft HQ. We built an Arcade Machine for that occasion which will move to the gaming area as soon as it's finished (the area). The Machine itself needs some more work too.
Because of everything we brought (Arcade, Sound System, Lights, Lasers, 3D Printer, RC Car) we were called the "heart and soul of this event". That's why the organizers decided to give us one of their HTC Vive sets. [Applause]
So the MuMaLab now officially owns a HTC Vive. Until we have a proper use for it (finished gaming area, beefy PC), I'd love to hand it around amongst members. So whoever is interested in getting the HTC Vive, just ask Jan.
I'd also like to buy a set of VR Covers. These are disposable fabric covers for the HTC Vive to prevent you from getting another persons sweat into your face.
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Thanks to everyone visiting the Techdays Munich Booth (see photos @ website)
- Thanks to everyone who helped at the tomorrow camp
- Thanks to all the folks who are setting up our booth at the Techfest Hackathon RIGHT NOW
- Thanks to Severin for trying fixing our TTN Gateway
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20180602 Plenum
- Hole in the Table, not happened yet, but hole saw is at the space now
- pencils still not bought, nut for angle grinder is bought
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Please check regularly if it's time to bring out the trash. Trash containers are on the left wall in our parking lot.
URBAN 2018 Festival
- Check our wiki page: URBAN 2018 (Participate, projects)
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- VR Covers (~30 €): no objections
- Wood (MDF, Plywood for the Lasercutter) (up to 100 EUR): no objections
- Concentrator board Loragate-Way (150 EUR): no objections