- Start: 16:23
- End: 18:12
- Protocoll: Kenny
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects
- Martin: Make Munich (2. März 2019), Make "Munich" 2018 noch in Ingolstadt?
- Thomas: CNC
- David: Chairman, studies
- Cecile: nothing particular
- Sebastian: Tiny House
- Peter: renovating houses, electro scooter
- Ricardo: 3D printer (also second one), small electronic project
- Ben: Lighing Tech, 3D printer
- Peter M.: studies
- Kenny: cocktail bot, mask
- Jan: Magic Mirror, looking for 40 Inch Display, planning gaming room
- Elias: Mofa
- Tobias M. : nothing particular
- Adrian M. : Gaming Ecke, Pocket Hackspace (Backpack)
- Nico: small things for the space, ventilating exhaust:
- Tobi. :smart mirror, cnc strickmaschine
- Severin: Precious Plastic, stuff for lab, lorawan
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Former Chairmen
- Thomas for CNC
- David, Severin Storage Box, vaccum cleaner repair
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20180125 Plenum
- still asking for waterjet -> still call for design
- alarm: on hold
- dust collection:
- arduino day: no specific date yet
- innovator space: on hold, too expensive
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
The Spring Streetlife Festival is coming up on May 5th/6th this year. Registration ends on March 18th. Do we want to participate? How? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 22:45, 4 February 2018 (CET)
- Precious Plastic -> needs Electricity
- Volunteer for planning: David, Severin, Tobi, Nico
Outdated Wiki Pages
There's a bunch of wiki pages that could use some serious updating, including our Main Page. Should we do a Hack-The-Wiki-Session sometime soon? Or any other ideas on how to get this going? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 08:16, 5 February 2018 (CET)
- 3D Printing
- ... tbc ...
- Cécile will take care of the Textiles page.
- Severin will announce a group effort on a Thursday meetup
Desks for the Space
As we want to close the private area in the space there will be a few desks and cabinets unused. Lets talk about their future use and if they should stay in the space or if we dont need it. --Heiko (talk) 15:31, 9 February 2018 (CET)
- Should we keep them? -> At the next plenum, when the receipt is there
- Storage Boxes? (Stock for vending machine, organisation stuff) -> next plenum
Repair Café @ IMAL
IMAL is having a repair cafe at their place here in the Kreativquartier every Saturday afternoon. They've been having people coming in with some electronics stuff lately, that they don't always know how to deal with. So they've asked us if we want to help them out. Their idea was to join their efforts once or twice a month and provide some help with electronics repair. Who'd be interested in making that happen? --Tiefpunkt (talk) 10:44, 10 February 2018 (CET)
- Call for Volunteers
- There seems to be some interest
- Date: An early weekend in March
- Severin will talk to IMAL people and fix a date
- Multiple Use: Chillout, podcasts
- seperate between working and lounge
- 20m^2 space
- Door -> Decided
- Implies very strict fire safety requirements and more
- Not yet
- The left corner (not the one where Make Germany used to be)
- Mollton roof (recycled fabric) is desirable but not yet
- "wall" out of storage boxes + fabric
- LEDs and cool stuff possible, if we have walls
- And not UTONG Stone,
- -> not supporting structure, no permenent residation, static
- -> Declined in discussion
- Sound Insulation of the server-rack
- Keep former pirvate tables -> decided
- Bigger and combinated room: Simpler to build, you can see inside
- Seperation -> Decided
- hidable, sound proovable -> if someone enters the room ( We try to be helping)
- Storage boxes -> to be decided
Suggestion for gaming area
- We want actually real couch, not out of: [Europalette Couch | https://www.amazon.de/Ambientehome-Sitzkissen-Rückenkissen-Bankauflage-Polsterauflage/dp/B00S13MM7M/] -> need to be decided for the future, after fitting
- Next Plenum
- Nico and Thomas - calculation: 200€ + 100€ for tools [Plans]
- Seperately: Mobile Dust filter (no need to make holes into walls) : 340€ (incl delivery) -> warranty
- We will see how we like it?
- As long as we do not have permanently installed tools, flexible would be useful.
- We would need hoses (Schlauch): 100€ (5 - 6m)
- Both same sound level.
- Need to be metal for fire-requirements, but we tend to desire plastic
- Seperate exhaust for wood and metal (fire hazard)
- Mobile Version: 450€ -> Decided
- stable stand
- Linux cnc
- 100€ Budget -> Decided
Waste and Valueble Materials
- Copperwire spools: Recycling and selling -> Decided
Things to Buy
- Mobile Exhaust : 450€ -> Decided
- Raspberry for NEO ( Thomas Talking) -> Donation by Peter M.
- WASSERROHRZANGE OF DOOM: 15€ -> David has one, will search and bring it to the space
- Storage Boxen (2-3): 120€ -> decided
Radiator behind laser cutter
Is turned off, is that on purpose?
- Apparently not
- Lasercutter is far enough away so that the heat should not have a direct impact
- On again!
Jan asks for some details about what it is. Severin explains.
- Opensource plans for four plastic recycling machines
- initiated by Dave Hakkens
- we are collecting CLEAN plastic like HDPE, LDPE, PP, PS, ... (Recycling sign 1-6)
- More on Precious Plastic: https://preciousplastic.com/
- Our local group: http://instagram.com/preciousplasticmunich
People looking for internet
Peolpe seem to have figured out that there's free wifi infront of our space, and are hanging out in the cold. Severin would like to install a bench out front, and some lighting, so people don't have to sit in the cold and darkness.
- Discussion about whether it would be better to provide WiFi to the social housing where we assume they're coming from.
- Takes more time
- Maybe from the roof of the Labor Ateliers?
- Let's look into this, but still build a bench
- Could also be used by us when doin barbecue
- Makes it all seem a bit safer
- Build from some single-use pallets
- Needs to be "vandalism proof"
Social life in the space
- Please skip the burping contests when new people come to the space, and in general be a bit more considerate in terms of social compatibility in the space
Non-cash payment options
Ricardo rarely carries cash and would like some options for cash-free payments of drinks, lasertime, etc.
- e.g. Paypal QR code
- Something tied into our RFID tokens?
- Nico has done some work looking into makerspace management systems that could deal with that
- Cecile will look at some possible solutions -> next plenum