20171214 Plenum

From The Munich Maker Lab's Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Preamble

  • The Plenum is an institution to decide on what the space should look like, physically and in other ways.
  • All things concerning the space should be discussed at a plenum, if possible.
  • Everyone who's there can participate in that process, member or otherwise.
  • Everyone can head a plenum, no need for board members to do that.
  • Topics should ideally be announced on the Plenum wiki page beforehand
  • The Plenum should be held in a language that everyone participating understands.

What are you currently working on?

Tell everyone about your current projects.

  • Martin muss ausziehen, weil die Mietzeit ausgelaufen ist und organisiert die Make Munich. Trying to find a place, the FH unfortunately declined after being enthusiastic first. Looks like the next Make Munich will be in March 2019.
  • Adrian: Verprokrastiniert sich in Bezug auf Australien.
  • Paul(?): Neu dabei, Fernbedienungsprojekt.
  • Rolf: Kein Mitglied, arbeitet gerade an 8-bit Mixtapes. Betreibt "Wald" im Süden von München, einen ländlichen Makerspace. Samstag Mixtape Bauprojekt und Jam Session.
  • Thomas: Hat einen Job, aber keine Wohnung. Nicht so viel gerade, nächstes Jahr.
  • Peter: Spielt mit Temperatur und Humidity-Sensoren un Enocean basierender Home-Automatisierung
  • Eymen: Kalibriert den Laser und baut auch was mit Feinstaubsensoren (luftdaten.info), baut neues Gehäuse.
  • Jörg: Dinge reparieren.
  • HeikoH? : Pianobox Midi-fähiges Audiozeug
  • Heiko: Lora Gateway, Nodes, Sensoren, Mietverträge, Dachisolation.
  • Rakesh: Laser Cutter 3-axis
  • Simon kommt zu gar nichts mehr, seit dem er nicht mehr im Space wohnt.
  • Jan: Regeneriert noch vom sehr erfolgreichen LOVE Hackathon Nr. 3. Baut mit Home Automation und sein Urlaub neigt sich dem Ende zu. Tolle Tanz-Sache und Aggresivitätssensor für Smartphones zur Smart Bulb-Steuerung.

Zwischenspiel mit passiver Pizza-Aggression.

  • Rene steht morgens auf und baut 8-Kanal-Umschalter.
  • AdrianM spielt mit 3D-Drucker und baut ein cura?-Profil. Kommt ins Wiki. Printrbot: Schalter kaputt, Reparatur welcome.
  • PeterM kommt gerade zu nichts.
  • David: Gerade nur Studium
  • Severin: Bereitet Sachen vor für den 34c3, neben bei LoraWAN, Plastiksammeln, und versucht nicht durchzudrehen.

Thank you

Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum

  • Heiko, Jörg & Severin for the Bubble Wrap on the ceiling
  • Peter for the oven & dishwasher and the working printer
  • Eymen for working on the laser
  • David and Cecile for Glühwein and food
  • Kenny for barbeque
  • Neighbors: Thanks for the pizza :)

Stuff from the past

What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20171130 Plenum

  • Jahresendparty findet gerade statt
  • Kein Fortschritt bei Küche und Gaming Ecke

Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?

Is there anything that's bothering you?

Punctuality of plenum

Many times the plenum does not start punctually on the scheduled time. This is annoying for those who have a tight time schedule. Start the plenum on time. The same holds true for talks and workshops. --Eax (talk) 17:26, 2 December 2017 (CET)

  • Severin: Plenum can be started and lead by everyone. Just do it.
  • Eymen will start the next plenum next year punctually.

Dust

Es gibt übermäßig viel Staub im Space. In der Holzwerkstatt entsteht sehr viel Staub wenn man dort werkelt. Wenn die Werkstatt ein Dach hätte, wie es auch vorgesehen ist, sollte die Staubverteilung sich auf die Werkstatt beschränken und nicht mehr die Arbeitsplätze, Küche oder Geräte im Space in Mitleidenschaft ziehen. Ich möchte gerne, dass die Holzwerkstatt ein Dach bekommt, wie es auch vorgesehen ist. Besser ist es erst ein Dach auf die Werkstatt zu setzen als die neue Küche einzubauen, weil Küche nur verdreckt durch den Holzstaub. --Eax (talk) 00:09, 2 December 2017 (CET)

  • Nico has the plan to build a roof onto Holzwerkstatt which was postponed for isolation work. Help is welcome.

Kitchen

Die jetzige "Küche" - ich meine die Kochplatte und den Tisch, der die Platte steht - wird selten von unseren Köchen gereinigt. Stattdessen bleiben Bratfettflecken zurück. Es ist nicht einladend in unserer Küche im Space was zu kochen. Bitte die Küche nach der Benutzung richtig sauber machen. --Eax (talk) 00:09, 2 December 2017 (CET)

Workshops

I would like to see more workshops within the space to exchange knowledge and experience with space members. For example, I could give a survey of different Sensors. Who else is interested in more workshops? Who would like to help organizing a workshop? What topics are you interested in? Beginner's guide to Wemos, Arduino, or Sensors? --Eax (talk) 00:09, 2 December 2017 (CET)

  • There is a wiki page for that (workshops that took place and ideas for future workshops) https://wiki.munichmakerlab.de/wiki/Workshops
  • Are open workshops allowed due to legal stuff? … …
  • Martin would be willing to promote future workshops on the Make Munich Facebook page

Clean up your (food) waste

Sooo sad! Last time, when I attended the particle matter sensor workshop, the space is not cleaned up the day before the workshop. This sucks, if you come to the space and in addition to the preparation for the workshop, you also need to clean up the left-over garbage and food waste. --Eax (talk) 00:09, 2 December 2017 (CET)

Be excellent to each other. Clean up for others, too; because sometimes people just forget stuff. Heiko suggests: Use the "Zeug vom Tisch" box. Before you move large objects to the space, please ask first. Ask in the Slack before moving your stuff to the space, and consider the Wertstoffhof. Add a sticker onto the object in order identify, that you brought it here. Paul will try work out a easier way to get rid off stuff.


Updates on our rental situation

We had a meeting with the folks from the city, and have some good news to share --Tiefpunkt (talk) 12:27, 12 December 2017 (CET)

New contract until the end of 2018. Umnutzung will be worked on by the city, if it works out, the contract will be automagically prolonged until the End 2019. Big thanks to Heiko and Severin.

Free chairs

Ǹobody had time to look at the offered free chairs from Brauchbar.

Job Positions

We have some unpaid but highly rewarding jobs to fill. Any help is highly appreciated. --Tiefpunkt (talk) 10:21, 21 November 2017 (CET)

Newsletter Editor
We put out an almost weekly newsletter. You like to write short paragraphs, and have your stuff read by many awesome people? You want to share other people's stories with the world? Join the newsletter team!
  • Kenny offers to try it and will be granted access by Severin to the Newsletter Trello board.

Annual Meeting of Members

It's time to think about planning our annual meeting of members again. I'd be aiming for end of January, or early February. Let's find a date. --Tiefpunkt (talk) 08:57, 7 December 2017 (CET)

  • Severin looked at his calendar: January 21th and February 11th.
  • A Doodle will be set up and properly announced.
  • Severin announces that he is not going to run for Vorstand again.

Things to Buy

  • Self-adhesive thermal label paper to facilitate the calibration process of the laser cutter [1] --Eax (talk) 19:19, 2 December 2017 (CET)
    • Beschlossen.