Money spent so far (not really complete)
Our old shredder with the Katarina's shredding unit has been dismantled after it failed catastrophically, repeatedly.
- Shredding unit still exists, is currently at KRAXLKOLLEKTIV for a new axle. Will be used for shredding by hand probably
We've done some tests with paper shredders.
- Micro Cross Cut shredder (Amazon Basics) - Worked great, but the gears wore out, and its broken. Made nice and small pieces.
- Useable for PP, PS, PLA, as long as they weren't thicker than 1mm
- Not usable for HDPE - didn't shred, just bend
- Regular Cross Cut shredder - Still works, but a bit bigger pieces.
- Output not usable for injection, but should be totally fine for the compression oven
- Status: Broken and gone
- Bottom heating element failed
- Status: Works
- More acurate temperature than Oven One
- Needs a frame still
- Needs a small fan for the electronics compartment
- We still need some sort of press
- Currently in storage in the old space.
- Some premade molds 
- Got the screw and pretty much most other parts
- Hopper already built
- Missing the motor