Jump to navigation Jump to search
What are you currently working on?
- Chris: Umzug, Minecraft Server
- Jan: Backen Umzug
- Flo: Back from injury, Umzug
- German: Umzug
- Theresa; Umzug, Baby Geschenke
- David: Umzug, Unfug; Laserabluft
- Bernhard: Umzug
- Christoph: Umzug
Say Thank you
- Everyone! who helped with building stuff in the new space (especially German, Peter, Christoph)
- Rene for putting up christmas lights. http://10.10.11.56
- Theresa for food and cleaning the fridge
- Peter and Theresa for building the kitchen
- Florian for leaving his storage box
- David for talking with the MGH
- Thank you for getting the kitchen counter top
- Thank you to all people financing our insulation for the workshop
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20191212 Plenum
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
- Erwin filling up our fridge, David will talk to him
- Label your stuff in the fridge, common amounts, check if your
- Plastic buckets, David will remove them.
- More organization and communication for our move, read the minutes
- Try to use our sticker walls, don't sticker surfaces which should be kept clean
The new space
- No news regarding MGH because of holidays. David will try to contact MGH first week of January. Rent payment switched from town to MGH.
- Jan proposes that only Jan, Chris and Rene work on audio.
- Network work in coordination with German, Severin, Aaron
- David writes a Förderantrag (grant application) for a second floor (asking won't hurt)
- Gaming area stays like it is now until there is news about the guard rails from MGH.
- Throw away stuff and disposal:
- Make clear areas for trash and member stuff, send mail about member stuff every week
- Only move cherry picked good items to new space
- Email to all members
Talk to MGH about trash
Insulation the Workshop roof
- We want to insulate the roof. Costs to be defined.
Roofs of the Laser and Workshop
- Do not walk on the roofs. Danger of falling through the roof!
- Do not store or put stuff on the roofs!
- In the future, the laser-room roof can be used for mid-/long-term storage of MuMaLab inventory, but only after consulting with the plenum or vorstand.
- Fire alert (MGH)
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- Feuchtraumleuchten (200EUR)
- One pack of Lumpen (20EUR)
- Workshopinsulation (800EUR)
- Handtücher & Geschirrtücher (25EUR)
- Schutzbrillen 9 € x 4 Brillen + Aufbewahrung 15 €