- Peter: Leather cutting Leather bags (sewing leather)
- Jenny: Bags out of old Make Munich banners, Kombucha leather cutting / sewing / creative work
- Raquel: Workshops: bandarolas, bags, aprons, ...
- Cecile: Sandals! Textile Lab, Workshops, 3D modeling software for patterns.
- Nina: Sandals! Workshops!
- Severin: Pillows for euro pallet sofas
Other people who are interested:
- Thomas E
- Mati & Nico
- Anna Blumenkranz
We already have:
- Sewing machine (old Pfaff 138, no Zierstiche, powerful enough for leather)
- Cabinet for equipment
What else to buy
-> Sewing material
What else happend?
- We got a Pfaff 138 sewing machine from Jennys friend Vroni, who is a professional seamstress! She wants to visit us sometimes...
- Jenny lasercut Kombucha leather to laminate is with LEDs (Photos wanted!)
- Cecile demonstrated "Marvelous Designer", a 3D modeling tool to model cloth
- Cecile, Nina, Raquel, Peter tried to build sandals with the laser cutter
Side discussion: Start electronics workshops for women?
- Not "a stupid workshop", but one where you don't have to face the mansplaining BS
- Electronics, tinkering, 3d printing?
- Female teacher