Jump to navigation Jump to search
16:00, 3 people, wayra academy
- Presentation of inital prototype of PirateBoomBox, provided some background music for the meetup
- Granny's Emailbox
- Fixed costs should be covered by membership fees. Discussion needed on how much we want to charge
- Fees for people younger than 18: same? half? nothing at all?
- Exceptions if needed.
- Startup costs: crowdfunding?
More details and continuous development on the wikipage
- We need to work on the Statues.
- but first: Vereinszweck?
How much is neccessary?
- cbase has 700+ m²
- Afra has 26.4 m²
- Start small, grow bigger.
- Depends on flexibility of landlord.
Look for more rooms:
- Kultfabrik (Kunstpark)?
- Just keep our eyes open for anything that comes along
- Currently: MeetUp + Wiki ( + Blog)
- MeetUp for getting people involved. Costs money. Won't use it forever.
- Wiki is open for everyone. Everyone can look, everyone can edit. \o/
- Blog (WordPress) should be used more and more, as meetup gets phased out. But not right now.