Difference between revisions of "20190912 Plenum"
(Created page with "=== What are you currently working on? === Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space Annika: Making some jewlery Nico: Making a plant senso...")
Revision as of 21:58, 12 September 2019
- 1 What are you currently working on?
- 2 Say Thank you
- 3 Stuff from the past
- 4 Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
- 5 Awareness Team
- 6 Precious Plastics Shredder
- 7 Selling beer
- 8 Gaming Area Stuff
- 9 CNC (1/2)
- 10 Gaming-Meetup
- 11 Abandonded stuff
- 12 Hackers Against Climate Change
- 13 Chaos Camp 2019
- 14 CNC (2/2)
- 15 Things to Buy
What are you currently working on?
Tell everyone about your current projects and stuff you've done for the space Annika: Making some jewlery Nico: Making a plant sensor that gets all the relevant information; rebuilding an open source TENS unit to "constrain" people Bernhard: Helping with the Jewlery and helping people around the space Dennis: Getting a shell for his card10 badge printed Alex: Decking out his van and his storage box Jan: Diffusing the fumes he collected at the TECHFEST and preparing meetups Chris: Doing the Susanne: Building a wine shelf AdrianM: Has been to Techfest and is preparing for his vacation between jobs Benni: Building stairs for his cats and "some electronic stuff", also helping other people around the space Florian: Building a digital speedometer Uli: Debugging his Keyboard, building a LED lamp and a 400wh battery Severin: Continuing his CCCamp projects German: Working on his foto box and a mobile particle sensor Theresa: sewing a blanket Thomas: still postponing building his e-longboard Vincent: Coding for the e longboard Tim: Sewing leather David: Nothing but buying all sort boxes at Aldi
Say Thank you
Let's say thank you to those who did some awesome stuff for the space since the last plenum
- Peter for ordering stickers
- Peter for buying drinks
- Makerspace for donating 1500€ for our work at the techfest
Stuff from the past
What was discussed at the last Plenum? What's the current status of those things? 20190825 Plenum
- Techfest Wild Track organized by the Munich Maker Lab
- Buying gas for the welder seems to be tricky - David will check where we can get some
- Pen plotter has been moved on top of the storage box but it's still here and still not functioning
- We are now listed as supporter of "München mussparently no one knew about this and it wasn't that important to them, to ask someone. handeln" (Fridays for future)
Anything you don't feel comfortable within the space? What would you like to change or to be changed?
Is there anything that's bothering you?
- Kitchen is left in a bad condition - if somebody has a good idea/system how to make sure that this does not happen anymore please tell us
- People give a lot of bad feedback but don't have good ideas themselves which is causing bad vibes
- It seems like the awareness team isn't being recognized as what it is/should be
- The mission is to be a contact if you have issues in the space and especially between members
- There will also be a post box mounted at the door if you want to stay anonymous
Precious Plastics Shredder
- Jasper built a plastics shredder in our space, and "stored" it together with material in our space for months.
- He was informed about this, someone from Sono Motors allegedly came by to pick it up, but apparently no one knew about this and it wasn't that important to them, to ask someone.
- Following our policy the shredder now practically belongs to the space.
- We did some additional work to make it useable.
- Few weeks ago Jasper decided to finish the shredder, and take it to a presentation at Sono Motors.
- David informed him about the problem.
How do we want to act? Insist that the shredder now belongs to the MML and has to be returned? Give it to Jasper in exchange for a generous donation covering at least(!) the storage expenses + material that we put into it additionally?
- We agreed that we either want the shredder or some compensation for storage costs and parts
- We must not sell drinks to people other than members or guests
- If somebody comes in and just wants to buy a beer or anything please just send them away and don't sell anything to them
- We will place a sign at the fridge (German will do it)
- Alex suggested a rfid payment system. If it's a good concept and not a kredit concept we would approve it.
Gaming Area Stuff
There's some stuff in the gaming area that doesn't belong or has been kind of hogging space:
- The flatscreen TV project
- The "new" tables - maybe exchange the current wonky tables with these - annika will try assembling one
- The "Arcade cabinet" - will hopefully inherit some life with the gaming meetup
- The old couch
- Flo will install a new Windows within one week
- Bernhard wants to install the new controler within the next two weeks or so
- Jan wants to do a monthly meetup in which he wants to clean up the area, wants talks about games, ...
- If possible he wants to add a meetup for that
- If there is stuff in the space you think is obsolete and using up space feel free to add it to https://wiki.munichmakerlab.de/wiki/Abandoned_stuff
Hackers Against Climate Change
The Hackers Against Climate Change group would like to meet at our space, every second Tuesday. Is that ok for everyone? This should also be an invitation for everyone who would like to join their efforts. --Tiefpunkt (talk) 09:37, 11 September 2019 (CEST)
Chaos Camp 2019
The camp was fun! And our own village seemed like a success too. Lets schedule a "Nach dem Camp ist vor dem Camp" session to debrief and write down learnings. Outcome of this should be a date and time for a meeting, maybe set at least 2 weeks in the future.
- Doodle in camp slack please
- Alex wants to buy/build a CNC router and asked if it would be ok to put it into the space and make it free to use
- If it's working that would be fine with us but more details like size and such would be great
Things to Buy
Things to buy for projects related to the space.
- YumYum or similar 25€