From The Munich Maker Lab's Wiki
| CNC Mill|
Release status: experimental
|| tiefpunkt (Tiefpunkt)
| Last Version
Severin brought his CNC mill to the lab a while back. It's beginnings can be found here: CNC-Fräse
- Screwed down the main table
- Rebuild Y axis motor plate in OpenSCAD, and lasercut it.
- Printed new guides for the Y axis belt  -> A little to big.
- Screwed new Y axis motor plate into place. Belt a little too loose. Need to place pulleys a little higher.
- Printed parts to hold 2 endstops on the Y axis. Endstops are in place now, but not yet connected.
- Connected endstops to Arduino controller
- Updated grbl on Arduino to 0.8c (custom compiled, to accommodate for different pin configurations, and homing only on X and Y )
- Noise on the endstops, triggered e.g. when starting the spindle -> maybe bigger pullups?
- Right X endstop cannot be triggered, due to size of the z-axis sled
- Executing on the machine: