Release status: experimental [box doku]
|Description||Phone system for fun, at Make Muncih 2017|
The basic idea is to have some old rotary dial phones spread around the Zenith during the Make Munich. Everybody should be able to talk to anyone who picked up a phone anywhere in the hall. It would also be cool to trigger some actions by dialing a specific number.
- 4 rotary dial phones
- how to connect two phones
- Arduino Interface
- "Phone off the hook?"-circuits
- Detect a ringing phone, or make a phone ring (bottom of the page)
- ardunino sketch to interpret pulse dial
- how does a phone work?
- connecting an analog phone
- small diy analog pbx
ideas for "services"
- loud elevator horn
- elevator music
- time service
- working node-red
- "kein Anschluss unter dieser Nummer"