| Pfanni Factory Manager|
Release status: experimental [box doku]
|Description||A management game with original IO|
Build a game of process management using original factory IO (status panel, switches, lamps, buttons).
A game of high intensity micromanagement! You have 120 seconds to deliver the most delicious spud products!
- Control input speed of raw materials
- Watch out for overloading / clogging the pipes
- Fill the mixer machines to a certain level for them to be most effective and watch out for overheat
- look at the recipie!
- don't clog or overload the conveyor!
- get the produce in the right storage, and don't overfill
- When delivery is running, don't load more stuff into it or the lorry will break
- difficulty setting is slow/medium/fast step speed -> translates into higher points
- Retweet your score that the machine is tweeting after every game. ;-)
- status panel
- old school buttons, knobs, switches, lamps, gauges in operation panel
- Raspberry Pi?
- Wifi (for remote management, ease of update and twitter)
- sound output (lorry reversing / driving off, game over, ...)
- LEDs, maybe loose WS2812 to save GPIO pins or normal leds with shift registers
- Bulbs would be cooler but a lot more hassle to get to work and a lot more expensive.
- some kind of stand (Maybe Werkbox can help?)