Make Munich 2016
We'll have a booth at Make Munich 2016. Let's figure out how to make it awesome.
Details on the faire
- 3. run of Make Munich
- January 16/17th
- At Zenith
- Presale at http://make-munich.de/tickets
Free tickets for volunteers
No money to buy a ticket? Or just a cheap skate? Don't worry, just volunteers at least four hours of your time to help out at the faire, and you'll get in for free. Send an email to email@example.com, with your mobile number, and the make munich team will find something for you to do.
We're in the FabLab area (named as Mumaland)
Jörg is not longer in the 3D print area - we try to have him and all his stuff on our booth. Severin and Jorgen are try to clear the space for our booth.
Banner and Displays
- one Deco-Banner A0 (84x119cm), incl. Aluminium Holder-System for total 29 EUR
- one RollUp-Display (85x200cm), incl. Aluminium Rollup-Stand-System for total 57 EUR
Members on our booth
- Thomas (ThomasE)
What projects etc should be bring?
Jorgen & Heiko & Jörg
- LED Panel
- LED MakerBeamCube
- LED Ring Clock
- Word Clock
- SNES DJ Controller
- Arduino RC Car
- Audioshelf (?)
- Bitcoin Miner
- Leather stuff (?)
- Nerf Tank
- Obi Wan Laserschwert
- Akku Pack Shoe (if it's done)
- Cocktailrobot (hopefully working)
What to bring?
- All the stuff above!
- Some printed Logos
- Sheets, so the tables look nicer
- Print giveaways with the ultimakers? Like a whistle with our name on it?
- Lasercut giveaways (for donations)?
- Branded Tshirt ? Or at least Buttons??
- Jörg, Heiko and Jorgen are building a big and fancy new donation box
- red acrylic
- money detection (paper and coin)
- WiFi connected ;)
- connected also to one NotifyBox (play lights and sound)
- (perhaps count donations and display on the LED displays?)
- Jörg also created 100+ lasercut MuMaLab logos (red acrylic) with keyrings for donations >= (5 EUR ?)
- What else?