Release status: stable [box doku]
|Description||Building an Airrohr and participating in http://luftdaten.info/|
The OK Lab Stuttgart has developed a kit to measure air pollution, especially particulate. It is easy to build, provides the necessary firmware and gathers the data on a geographical map for everyone to follow.
More information on http://luftdaten.info/
We built one for the lab and put it in front of our building. A second one is mounted inside above the 3D printing shelves.
- SDS011 to measure the particulate
- DHT22 for the temperature
It needs more or less:
- a NodeMCU (ESP8266) so that their firmware is running out of the box (support automatic update of the firmware).
- some pipes from the Baumarkt and
- a USB / Power-Plug
Instructions to assemble can be found here: https://github.com/opendata-stuttgart/meta/wiki
Code for the Firmware can be found here: https://github.com/opendata-stuttgart/sensors-software/tree/master/airrohr-firmware
- The ESP provides a web server with the current data: http://feinstaubsensor-1251799.local/ (works only within the Lab's Wifi
- Live-Tracking the Luftdaten-Map: http://muenchen.maps.luftdaten.info/#11/48.1400/11.5600 our ID is 3655
- Grafana Charts on the Munich Airquality Network: http://graphs.maqn.de/dashboard/db/particulate-matter-sensor?var-node=esp8266-1251799&from=now-7d&to=now
- Webserver of the sensor itself: http://feinstaubsensor-2432284.local/
- Grafana Charts on MAQN: http://graphs.maqn.de/dashboard/db/particulate-matter-sensor?var-node=esp8266-2432284
- The Sensor is not publicly available on the luftdaten.info website.
You can also get the latest measurements of the sensors from our IRC/Flowdock bot with the command