| AirCasting Shield|
Release status: obsolete [box doku]
|Description||Arduino shield for AirCasting|
|Last Version||Rev. 01|
Arduino Shield for AirCasting. Simpler than their wiring mess.
- Sensors: SHT22, MQ-7, MQ-135
- Proper heater drive for MQ-7, thanks to Citizen Sensor 
- Board: Prototype milled at OHM2013
- MQ-* sensors didn't fit into their holes -> holes to small. Also pads to small, soldering was a pain and required some hacking to the board.
- Relais fairly loud.
- Sensors get quite warm
- DHT22 returns legit data
- MQ135 could be legit
- MQ7 is oddly low.
- Both gas sensors can't report real ppm values, as they would have to be calibrated.
- Bluetooth works fine.