Planning for our booth at the Streetlife Festival on May 5th + 6th, 2018, in Munich.
The old Streetlife page can be found here: Streetlife_Festival_2017
At the Streetlife Festival, we'll have our own booth. Severin's bringing his car for us to store stuff in. We will have power at our booth (400V, 16A).
The official plan:
- 12:30 - Start of Buildup
- 16:00 - Start of Festival
- 21:00 - end of program
- 02:00 - End of everything
- 08:00 - Buildup
- 11:00 - Start of Festival
- 20:00 - End
- 21:30 - Vehicles can enter the area
- 22:45 - everything should be out
What we need
- 25m 3-phase Power cable to get to our booth (check)
- Power distribution
- cable mats (?)
- Our tent
- Two "Bierbänke"
Things to show
- ??? Jorgen/Matthias: Large LED Panel with RetroPi, Small LED Panel with ticker
- ??? Paul/Heiko/Jörg Retro-Phone controlled Lights
- Severin: Arduino Retro Game Console, Synthesizer
- Theo's laser cut skateboard
- TESLA 3000
- Paul: 2 meter of train track with a remote controllable locomotive
- Paul: LED bottle + LED glasses (I could make them remote controlled by the retro phone)
- Jan: Alexaphone (if we have internet access)
- Jan: SNES DJ Controller
- Precious Plastic Shredder (if we finish it in time)
- ??? Elias: Mobile VR-Setup
- Tobi: Heißer draht(Spiel)
- Rocket vending machine
- ??? Ball run
Who'll be there, and when?
- Severin: for buildup until 14:00
- Paul: for buildup until ~18:00
- Nico: 13:00 till end
- Elias: ~ 14:30
- Tobi: for buildup
- Severin: all day, incl teardown
- Paul: ~13:00 till end
- Nico: 13:00 till end, incl. teardown
- Elias: not sure
- Tobi: 08:00 until 14:00 Uhr
mqtt led control
To control the various LED lights in our booth with my old rotary telephone, I'll setup a wifi-network and a mqtt-broker. To add your lamp, it should be able to handle at least some of these mqtt topics:
- lamps/<lamp-name>/effect # a number from 0-9 (fastled examples or other creative blinking)
- lamps/<lamp-name>/hue # a hue value from 0-255
- lamps/<lamp-name>/intensity # a brightness value from 0-255
Just tell me the lamp-name you used via slack or telegram --Paul Connection details:
- SSID: "mumalife"
- PSK: "h4ckingb00th"
- mqtt broker address: "mqtt.booth"
Note: This network will not be secure, since the password is on the internet. Might be fun to see if someone messes with our lights ^^