Planning for our booth at the Streetlife Festival on May 5th + 6th, 2018, in Munich.
The old Streetlife page can be found here: Streetlife_Festival_2017
At the Streetlife Festival, we'll have our own booth. Severin's bringing his car for us to store stuff in. We will have power at our booth (400V, 16A).
The official plan:
- 12:30 - Start of Buildup
- 16:00 - Start of Festival
- 21:00 - end of program
- 02:00 - End of everything
- 08:00 - Buildup
- 11:00 - Start of Festival
- 20:00 - End
- 21:30 - Vehicles can enter the area
- 22:45 - everything should be out
What we need
- 25m 3-phase Power cable to get to our booth (check)
- Power distribution
- cable mats (?)
- Our tent
- Two "Bierbänke"
Things to show
- ??? Jorgen/Matthias: Large LED Panel with RetroPi, Small LED Panel with ticker
- ??? TESLA 3000
- ??? Paul/Heiko/Jörg Retro-Phone controlled Lights
- ??? Severin: Arduino Retro Game Console, Robot(s)
- ??? eWindow with connection to Werkbox3, which is just across the street from us (?)
- ??? Theo's laser cut skateboard
- Precious Plastic Shredder (if we finish it in time)
Who'll be there, and when?
- Severin: for buildup until 14:00
- Paul: ~13:00
- Paul: ~13:00 - end
- Severin: all day, incl teardown